PDA

View Full Version : Show off Thread!!

mticha_21
08-27-2002, 05:56 PM
alright this thread is for anybody wanting to show off there charcacter....what u do is tell the armour u are using and the weapons ur currently using....you can also post pictures of ur charcter too....heres my guy right now...

my enchanted daerdric war axe(KILLA)-50k,absorb health 5-10pts

lords mail-190k ,cure poison on self,resist magicka 20 30%on self

boots of apostle-55k,levitate 30-40 pts for 30 secs.

daderdic tower shield-50k,feather 10 pts on self

ebony left pauldron-12k,chameleon 7-11% on self for 10 sec.

daedric greaves-44k absorb strength 10 pts for 7 seconds.

daedric face of terror(unstopable)-140k,restore health 2 pts on self constant effect

ebony right pauldron-12k,invisbilty 4 sec on touch...
my whole suit is all enchanted so its really sweet lookin.....

post away!!

Ronald_mcd
08-27-2002, 06:17 PM
I got full Deadric Armour except i wear the lords mail and my sword is the cyasmere(spl?)

I havn't played in a couple weeks so i forget what else i have

mticha_21
08-27-2002, 08:39 PM
there has to be someone who can match my charcacter,,

vamp
08-30-2002, 08:58 AM
My character could stomp a damn mudhole in your a_ss. I have the best set of heavy armor possible, highest armor rating without making my own barrier enchantments. I have an ebony staff which does 200+ damage each strike. And my daedric tower shield restores 9 pts of health constant effect. And I wear necromancers amulet so thats 10 health points all together.

Whoopage
08-30-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by vamp
My character could stomp a damn mudhole in your a_ss. I have the best set of heavy armor possible, highest armor rating without making my own barrier enchantments. I have an ebony staff which does 200+ damage each strike. And my daedric tower shield restores 9 pts of health constant effect. And I wear necromancers amulet so thats 10 health points all together.

you and me both....

my character is at level 105

with an armor rating of 280 something.....

since i'm so high in level i don't need restore health bull.....nothing can touch me.....nothing!!!!

i killed vivec real easy with my deadric Dai-Katana enchanted with 52 point absorb health when strikes....

plus i have my strength so high with enchanments....(its at 1030 something) i can kill almost everyone with one hit even when the charge on my dai-kantana runs out......

and the coolest thing is my speed is at 325......beat that!!!

heres my armor:

Helm of Orem Bearclaw
saviours hide
fists of rangulf (sp?) or warithguard
deadric pauldrons and greaves
boots of blinding speed

BTW- this thread has been done numerous times.....search before you start a new one next time

shrew king
08-30-2002, 06:06 PM
im badass, period.

:)

mticha_21
08-30-2002, 06:57 PM
naw dont even try.......... id dig a grave and put yo charcter in it..in a couple of hits..

shrew king
08-30-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
naw dont even try..........

I dont have to try, im a badass.

period.;)

Fossil8752
08-30-2002, 08:16 PM
My favorite weapon is Goldbrand... I have some glass armor as well as quite a few constant effect enchanted items that I found. Such as Cuirass of Savior's Hide, Fists of Randgulf or whatever, Boots of Blinding Speed, Masque of Clavicus Vile (something of that nature) etc.

NonFanboy
09-01-2002, 03:04 AM
My current character is a lvl 5 Bosmer Assassin, I have a armor rating of 17. My equipment:

Bonemold Bow
Steel arrow
Bonemold arrow
Steel Viperblade
Glass Dagger that does 25 pt of icy ****.
No Armor, just common cloths.

BOOOOO YAAAAAA *****ES!!! BOOO YAAAA!!!!!

:D

Whoopage
09-01-2002, 03:35 AM
naw dont even try.......... id dig a grave and put yo charcter in it..in a couple of hits..

dude you suck......don't even got here...

ScorpionX
09-01-2002, 10:04 AM

I would kill your character in one hit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They should have put this game online so you can fight each other in the Arena. :D

Dar
09-01-2002, 12:43 PM
Dude I'll spank all of you. My guy is level 4, strength 48. Boiled netch leather helmet, iron cuirass, chitin greaves, expensive shoes, steel left pauldron. My iron sparksword will annihilate anyone. Plus I have 6 spells that I bought from the mages guild. I challenge all of you to a 1 on 1.:D

mticha_21
09-01-2002, 12:48 PM
bring it......online would be tight so i could ya'll asses

shrew king
09-02-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Dar
Dude I'll spank all of you. My guy is level 4, strength 48. Boiled netch leather helmet, iron cuirass, chitin greaves, expensive shoes, steel left pauldron. My iron sparksword will annihilate anyone. Plus I have 6 spells that I bought from the mages guild. I challenge all of you to a 1 on 1.:D

let me whipe the pee off from my leg first :)