PDA

View Full Version : If anybody performed "Halting Caldera Mines" for the redorans?

Black_Tek
08-27-2002, 08:16 PM
Maaaan I see my self having some problem with this stupid councilor "Llerthan" about halting the mines of Caldera....I have the ledger.....I mean the "Secret Caldera Ledger"...but he wont ask me about any proof to stop the miners from working...plus I have already freed all the slaves in that mine and then what....I could not find "Dahleena"....please if anyone finished this quest....I shurly will be really really happy if you halped me...thanks...

SlightlySycho
08-27-2002, 08:59 PM
OK, hope you saved before you started.

Dahleena is an Argonian in on of the Slave Shacks outside of the mine (before the bridge). You probably freed her and didn't even realize it. She's the one that tells you about the hidden ledger. First, go and find the ledger. Then take it to Lletheran. He'll tell you to find a way of shutting down the mines. Go back to Dahleena, and she'll tell you that operations will break down if you release her. Find the key and release her (it's not necessary, but you can free the other slaves if your conscience insists). Then report back to Lletheran.

Remember, free Dahleena only after you've shown Lletheran the ledger. If you free her before that, the game won't recognize you've freed her (your journal won't update). But she'll have dissappeared and you won't be able to finish the quest.

Black_Tek
08-27-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
OK, hope you saved before you started.

Dahleena is an Argonian in on of the Slave Shacks outside of the mine (before the bridge). You probably freed her and didn't even realize it. She's the one that tells you about the hidden ledger. First, go and find the ledger. Then take it to Lletheran. He'll tell you to find a way of shutting down the mines. Go back to Dahleena, and she'll tell you that operations will break down if you release her. Find the key and release her (it's not necessary, but you can free the other slaves if your conscience insists). Then report back to Lletheran.

Remember, free Dahleena only after you've shown Lletheran the ledger. If you free her before that, the game won't recognize you've freed her (your journal won't update). But she'll have dissappeared and you won't be able to finish the quest.
Thanks....thank you very much....I don't realy know if I freed her long time ago....I found the key that I used to free the other slaves that works in the in the room that has bunks....But I guess that I had freed her long time ago....because I can't find the in the tower...Do you have a solution to shut down the mines..:D ....I will really be appreciated....

Duke
08-28-2002, 10:12 AM
Pretty sure you're screwed. A lot of quests can be messed up this way. Of course it would have been nice if Bethesda had thought about this for us.

Anyway, IMO, you've advanced as far as you can in Redoran. Something similar happened to me once, and I just had to wait till I started a new game and do it correctly.
\
Good luck to ya

Black_Tek
08-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Pretty sure you're screwed. A lot of quests can be messed up this way. Of course it would have been nice if Bethesda had thought about this for us.

Anyway, IMO, you've advanced as far as you can in Redoran. Something similar happened to me once, and I just had to wait till I started a new game and do it correctly.
\
Good luck to ya
Yeah maaaan....It just makes you desprate sometimes especially after doing right things from the begining.....Thanx for this compliment...I guess its a type lesson that I am learning in life on a daily bases...."The world doesn't turn the way you want it"....peace.....:)

GamemasterD
09-03-2002, 11:49 AM
WAIT! There is a way to halt the mine, even if you freed the slaves before taking the ledger to whoever (the redoran guy, can't remember his name). You have to kill the boss of the mine (dunno his name; look in the mining company office) and the owner (the guy whose chest you got the secret ledger out of). Kill these two, and you'll be okay. I ran into this problem yesterday, and this is how I solved it and went on to become Archmaster of House Redoran.

Black_Tek
09-03-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
WAIT! There is a way to halt the mine, even if you freed the slaves before taking the ledger to whoever (the redoran guy, can't remember his name). You have to kill the boss of the mine (dunno his name; look in the mining company office) and the owner (the guy whose chest you got the secret ledger out of). Kill these two, and you'll be okay. I ran into this problem yesterday, and this is how I solved it and went on to become Archmaster of House Redoran.
at last....thanks maaan....I dont know how to thank you Game Master....but did anybody knew (example: the authority)....about your murder.......:cool: ...and thanx....I am goin to do this later....peace....