PDA

View Full Version : Need Morrowind help please.......

Irishdud
08-27-2002, 09:55 PM
I have absolutely enjoyed Morrowind 3. I love RPG's. I have played for 125 days adn just now recently started following the storyline. I have come this far without assistance , but know i need some help. Im a level 40 Imperial Rogue, with complete Glass armor and $400,000 drake weapons. Im searching for the moon and star amulet, which is in a tomb in the red mountains. I have spent 8 full days going round and round in mountains to find the hidden tomb to no avail. Actually, i did find it , i think a bright white pearl rock, but accidently loaded a game instead of saving it , and now i cant find it to save my life. I know....idiot! Now i enjoy looting every dwarven ruin and shine i run into, but like to complete the seven trials and become the prophet, blah , blah, blah. If any of yall can help it would be greatly appeciated! And if anyone needs advice from me just ask. Thanks dudes:confused:

Dar
08-28-2002, 02:47 PM
This can be difficult to find. The best way I can describe it is this:

On the world map you will see different colors where the grazelands become mountains. It's a straight north/south line with grey mountains on the west and greenish grazelands on the east. Northwest of this line is a small island off the coast. Search directly south of this island about 4-6 "blocks" on the world map. I recommend finding a way to fly because it is much easier.

If you are real desperate look here: http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/map/mw_map.shtml