PDA

View Full Version : Who is selling XBox games and accessories?

CyberBOMB
11-07-2001, 01:47 PM
I know that Funcoland (GameStop) is already selling Xbox games and stuff but who else is? This is good information to know for those of us who dont have a Funcoland nearby. Call your local Best Buy, Toys R Us, Walmart, Ebworld and anyone else you can think of and report it to the rest of us so that we can know whether its the company or just one rogue store.

Lets stick together on this!

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 01:51 PM
In my town, Rochester, MN, no one is but Funcoland. I have checked Walmat, Target, and Best Buy. However I have not yet been to Software ETC.. and Kmart or Shopko,

FOX-HOUND
11-07-2001, 02:25 PM
You should definitely check out XBox Games Express (http://www.xboxgamesexpress.com). They have a very good selection of games and accessories, not to mention the many contests and giveaways that are often featured in the website.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 02:29 PM
So far, Funcoland (Also known as GameStop.com) has stuff and Electronics Boutique does. Check this: I called to tell my mother about the fact that Electronics Boutique is selling XBox Controllers and Memory Units and she is going to buy them for me right now! LOL...What a cool mom, huh? My birthday is on the 12th of this month...and I told her that is what I want :) I already have the connection for four games: PGR, Amped, Halo, and NFL Fever from a friend that works for Microsoft...Now, all I have to do is buy the system on the 15th after camping all night!

Man, this is a fun ass mission...

~~XBox PrYdE!~~

-Max :p

fanofslipknotib
11-08-2001, 12:32 AM
I think I'll head down to Funcoland tomorrow to pick up a controller. Just need to make sure I get it before it sells out like apple pies in a town full of pie lovers.