PDA

View Full Version : Major Complaint!!!

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 02:02 PM
OK, I started to look at my PGR and Halo manuals and they fell apart, the pages just fell apart from the center binding, WHAT CHEAP CRAP! Seriously, that kinda sucks, now I gotta staple them, but you know, its all worth it if the game rocks!

Slash10
11-07-2001, 02:09 PM
Wow thats a huge complaint. It's a good thing u let all of us know about the manual and how it fell apart. I might be tempted to look at it now

sinizuh
11-07-2001, 02:18 PM
maybe you shouldn't throw your manuals around...

FOX-HOUND
11-07-2001, 02:22 PM
Oh, no! The manual sucks! <Insert Sarcastic Remark Here> :D

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 02:37 PM
Stupid manuals! grrr

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 02:47 PM
Hey, have this...it's "calm down" medicine: :D

http://www.cask.com/beer.JPG

:D :D :D

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 02:50 PM
The center staple that binds it missed some pages in the manuals so some pages are loose. However, the manuals seem nicely written and show clearly the controls and such, but they are not overly detailed about the game.

Koolice98
11-07-2001, 03:03 PM
let me just say this first....i LOVE XBOX...ok now i got my copy of PGR yesterday and the first copy i got the disc had gotten loose and was scratched, the second copy i got the dvd case cracked apart, and yes 3 pages of the maual had fallen out, and this upsets me, but guess what? the game still works and thats all that matters, just when you buy your games open them in the store that way if the disc is scratched you can have it replaced

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Koolice98
let me just say this first....i LOVE XBOX...ok now i got my copy of PGR yesterday and the first copy i got the disc had gotten loose and was scratched, the second copy i got the dvd case cracked apart, and yes 3 pages of the maual had fallen out, and this upsets me, but guess what? the game still works and thats all that matters, just when you buy your games open them in the store that way if the disc is scratched you can have it replaced

Some Ps2 freak at where you bought the game probably tampered with it "I'll show those x-Boxers who's boss in these parts"

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, have this...it's "calm down" medicine: :D

http://www.cask.com/beer.JPG

:D :D :D

Nah, I was just being sarcastic, besides I'm not a big drinker

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 03:25 PM
My saying this is a MAJOR issue was being sarcastic, lol. Its no big deal by any means, lol.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 03:34 PM
Gee, Charles...lol...that was for Mojo! hehe :D

ChaZ
11-07-2001, 04:24 PM
The Xbox is small! I thought it was supposed to be BIG! Many people were *****in' about how big it is and when I look at it for the first time in Xbox koisk at EB, it looked so SMALL!

The reason why I wanted to buy it was because I thought it would take up so much space in my entertainment center so I won't have to worry about dusting the clearance around it. Now it look so small and now I have to worry about dusting...

-ChaZ

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the laugh, I never thought about the dusting part, good point! Actually, in comparison to other consoles, it is big, especially next to the Gamecube (**** its small), however, it isn't near as big as the pictures made it look. It will fit nicely on top of a VCR or elsewhere.

mattcoxonline
11-07-2001, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mojo__31
OK, I started to look at my PGR and Halo manuals and they fell apart, the pages just fell apart from the center binding, WHAT CHEAP CRAP! Seriously, that kinda sucks, now I gotta staple them, but you know, its all worth it if the game rocks!

You wanker, who gives a **** - its your own fault for lettin your mum wipe her arse on them.....

The games are class, the manuals ain't - you shouldn't be reading them anyway.......true gamers only have to play a game they've never seen before for bout 5 mins and they know the controls.....you don't need the manual for out else.....

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 05:05 PM
Well, since I ain't got the Xbox yet, and I got the games in my hands, the manuals and the cd's is all I can jerk off with.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 05:26 PM
LOL...this thread has some amazing potential!

I would do the same thing if I had manuals only because the XBox isn't available at the moment...in fact, I'm foaming at the mouth of the thought of my calendar reading November 15th!

By the way, for those who don't know, the XBox is no larger than an average VCR...and it's black, so it won't even look tacky on an entertainment stand...especially compared to the GameCube which looks like a purple purse that needs a sticker of the dinasaur "Barney" on it :D

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 05:35 PM
If you are one of a lucky few, you might find the Gamecube in designer Black, and then you would be the envy of all your Barney luvin friends.

l Maximus l
11-07-2001, 05:37 PM
hehehe :p

ChaZ
11-07-2001, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by mojo__31
Well, since I ain't got the Xbox yet, and I got the games in my hands, the manuals and the cd's is all I can jerk off with.

I earned a degree in Masturbology, and I think I can help you on how you can accomplish with what you are trying to attempting to.

Look at the hole in the cd... If you can easily fit in it, no problem, just move cd up and down.

However, if it doesn't fit (which I seriously doubt) then try wrapping your manual around your manhood, and follow same instruction as given for cd...

Enjoy!

-ChaZ

smack119
11-07-2001, 08:49 PM
i cant wait for the xbox.... i currently jut sit here holding my pre-order slit and hold the memory cards that i got....then i close my eye and picture all those great launch games......only a week left

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 09:57 PM
I know dude, about once a day, I take out my preorder reciepts and thumb through them one at a time dreaming of playing each awesome game.............................

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 10:27 PM
I will most definetly be counting down the minutes the night before.