PDA

View Full Version : Question about Joining Vampire Guilds

jschelm
08-28-2002, 07:54 AM
Ok, I was kinda messing around last night so I sat there and let some vampires beat on me for 10 minutes until I contracted their disease. After a few days of sleeping I was a full fledged vamp, but when I went back to where I got "bitten" they all attacked me saying get away you vampire. Why would the vampires that turned me do this? I thought you could go back and join their ranks and do missions for them.

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 05:11 PM
It depends what type of vampire you are, you turn into the type of the vampire that bit you, there are 3 types berne, aundae, and quarra

ride
08-28-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
It depends what type of vampire you are, you turn into the type of the vampire that bit you, there are 3 types berne, aundae, and quarra

how do you tell? is it in w/ your other affiliations?

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 05:32 PM
actually I guess you would have to find out o your self if I didnt tell you this, I think well all vampires get 20pt boost in strength, willpower and speed, 30 pt boost in sneak Athletics Acrobatics, hand to hand, Unarmored, Mysticism, Illusion, and destruction now this is what tells you apart, berene vampies recieve an additional 20 pt boost on Agility, sneak, umarmored, and hand to hand

Aundae 20 pt boost short blade, willpower, Mysticism, Destruction

Quarra 20pt boost blunt weapon, strength, hand to hand heavy armor

To check this go to your magic screen and at the top press Y to see what it says

jschelm
08-28-2002, 05:42 PM
So why would the vampires that bit me say get away vampire and try to kill me?

ride
08-28-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
actually I guess you would have to find out o your self if I didnt tell you this, I think well all vampires get 20pt boost in strength, willpower and speed, 30 pt boost in sneak Athletics Acrobatics, hand to hand, Unarmored, Mysticism, Illusion, and destruction now this is what tells you apart, berene vampies recieve an additional 20 pt boost on Agility, sneak, umarmored, and hand to hand

Aundae 20 pt boost short blade, willpower, Mysticism, Destruction

Quarra 20pt boost blunt weapon, strength, hand to hand heavy armor

To check this go to your magic screen and at the top press Y to see what it says

how did you find out THAT?!?! jeeez man, and I thought I was a MW addict

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
So why would the vampires that bit me say get away vampire and try to kill me?

I dont know but I tried that too and they attacked me, after I talked to 1, u can probably just talk to the ones at your clan's headquarters

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ride

how did you find out THAT?!?! jeeez man, and I thought I was a MW addict

go it from prophecies

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 09:07 PM
Oh yeah and I thought u might want to know where each clans at...

Berne Clan: it is based at Galom Daeus observatory in the northern central part of the molag amur mountain range, Raxle Berne is the leader

Aundae: Based at the tomb of Ashmelech on an island southwest of Sheogorad, Dhaunayne Aundae is thier leader

Quarra: based at the dwemer ruin southwest of the Urshilaku Ashlander camp, lead by Vlorina Quarra

You better have good speed or the boot of blinding speed cause theres no fast travel and you better like the darkness and be patient cause it may be a long trip and you can only travel at night:D