PDA

View Full Version : Is Halo really the best game for the xbox and best game for any console.

silvaman
11-07-2001, 03:14 PM
Well I had reserved DOA3 but then i was hearing of how great halo is and i got Halo today.Ill prolly get DOA on the 15th anyway if they let me switch one of the three i got with the bundle.

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 03:34 PM
Halo is a great first person shooter, probably the best or one of the best ever. However, is it the best game period to get? Only you can answer that. If a FPS game is your favorite, then Halo is the way to go, if fighters are your choice, get DOA3, etc.. Each person has there opinion based on there tastes. I think NFL Fever 2002 will be my favorite and get the most playing time. There are several great games at launch, pick the games that are the type you like best. My personal opinion of Halo is that its a great game with great graphics, but not as impressive as I pictured it would be from the hype.

Tazilla
11-07-2001, 04:32 PM
Ummmm

Yes

Xboxmaster2001
11-07-2001, 04:35 PM
i got halo also its gonna be the best

FOX-HOUND
11-07-2001, 07:40 PM
Well Halo is (in my opinion) the best XBox game. However, I wouldn't say it's the best FPS. Pitting Halo against a PC gaming giant such as Counter-Strike (the most popular online game), is quite pointless. Nevertheless, Halo offers some things that other FPS games do not. In regard to your "best game of any console" statement, Halo might be a strong contender, but a decision like that is based purely on personal opinions.

dajuice888blah
11-07-2001, 08:16 PM
thats true cause the best game in my opioin is Munchs Oddysee and NFL Fever 2002 they will get all my playing time for awhile and I am so-so with FPS the only one i liked was Unreal Tournament so i have ti rent Halo first.

to answer your question is Halo the best game on any console i think its the best game in its class just like i think GT3 is the best game in its class and for adventure game of 2001 i think it goes to munch its all based on what genre of game you like