PDA

View Full Version : ATV Offroad Fury for PS2

Norwyn
04-12-2001, 05:31 PM
Hey guys,

This buddy of mine is driving me crazy and insisting that I MUST BUY this game for my PS2. Is it really that good? Now, I know that he's a little biased being a motocross racing freak and all, but I gotta say that I do enjoy a really good quality racing game. Case in point, SSX simply rules, hands down. So, being a fan of SSX, will I enjoy ATV Offroad Fury?

Thanks!

Kamshaft
04-12-2001, 05:32 PM
That would be me.....Guilty!

WWF
04-12-2001, 05:57 PM
When the top PS2 games are listen, ATV Offroad Fury is always in the list.

WWF
04-12-2001, 05:59 PM
BTW, welcome to XboxAddict! :)

xboxroxs
04-13-2001, 12:49 AM
Yeah, it is a great game, one of the only really good games on PS2 for 4 players. It is almost exactly like Motocross Madness 2 from Microsoft.

KevinM
04-13-2001, 03:08 AM
I currently own both a Dreamcast and a PS2. Aside from firing up my PS2 to run a few races on ATVOF, i'm usually hammering away on the PC or the Dreamcast. I for the life of me don't understand why the DC died... I think that it's far better than the PS2 will ever be. Oh well. As far as ATVOF goes.. I so far have beat the game with about 7 bikes and a total of about 12 times. Rainbow Studios did a helluva job on the title, imagine what MCM3 would have been like for the XBOX. Oh yeah.. check out the credits in ATVOF.. i'm in there :) (shameless plug - shutup Chris):p
<P>
In short.. if you have a PS2 and don't have ATV Offroad Fury.. you wasted your $300!

Norwyn
04-13-2001, 06:14 AM
Thanks guys, I'm seriously going to have to consider this one. You're right though, Kev. The Dreamcast is a pretty kick-ass piece of machinery, and it still has the best fighting game out there - SC is the king! :D

Right now, all the PS2 has is DOA2 - and while it's certainly a great game, SC still has the edge over it. And don't even get me started on TTT. Big snore on that one. IMHO of course! ;)

WWF
04-14-2001, 01:45 AM
well i will some day get soul calibur i have been trying to get it for some time now

Aaron
04-29-2001, 07:14 PM
just wanted to let ya know this is a xbox forum ;)

Xbox Master
04-29-2001, 07:30 PM
The way I see it, any PS2 game has potential to be a great game, but not all will become a great game. That's where the Xbox games stpe in, they're all going to be great games! So let them talk about a PS2 game, it will be better on Xbox if it makes its way to it.

Kuni D
05-01-2001, 06:58 AM
The new Star Wars game is awesome :)

Also quake3 is out, although i bought it, I hardly play it.

From fear of loosing my PC comfort :)

PS2: Ridge Racer , Tekken Tag, Quake3Arena,StarWars Fighter.