Glass Bow no
Glass Crossbow no
Glass Hammer no
Daedric Halberd no
Daedric Bow yes deadric long bow
Daedric Crossbow no

SlightlySycho
08-28-2002, 05:26 PM
Actually, I think I read that somebody on these boards found a Daedric Crossbow, as well as some Daedric bolts. If he wasn't lying, then it could just be an insanely rare spawn.

Also, there's the Daedric Dai-Katana. That's sort of like a halberd, isn't it?

Dar
08-28-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho

No, Halberd falls under the spear ability. Dai Katana is a long sword.

masterchief2064
08-28-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Actually, I think I read that somebody on these boards found a Daedric Crossbow, as well as some Daedric bolts. If he wasn't lying, then it could just be an insanely rare spawn.

He was probably lying, I got my source from the official strategy guide and there are only a dwarven crossbow and a steel one

GamemasterD
08-29-2002, 09:37 AM
Only two different crossbows? WTF?

Bummer; I was hoping there was some more stuff to find. Damn.

BTW, isn't the "war axe" always the one handed axe? I think most of the two handed axes are "battle axes".

masterchief2064
08-29-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
Only two different crossbows? WTF?

Bummer; I was hoping there was some more stuff to find. Damn.

BTW, isn't the "war axe" always the one handed axe? I think most of the two handed axes are "battle axes".

Im not sure, but since there wasnt an ebony battle axe I put that there is an ebony war axe

GamemasterD
08-29-2002, 10:09 AM
I have only one one-handed glass axe, and about a dozen ebony one-handed axes. Looks like two-handed versions don't exist.

vamp
08-30-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
Ebony 2-handed axe yes ebony war axe
Ebony Claymore no
Ebony Bow no
Ebony Crossbow no
Ebony Halberd no
Ebony Hammer (either 1 or 2 handed) no
Glass 2-handed axe yes glass war axe
Glass Bow no
Glass Crossbow no
Glass Hammer no
Daedric Halberd no
Daedric Bow yes deadric long bow
Daedric Crossbow no
There is one ebony bow. And there are glass claymores if anybody cares.

GamemasterD
09-03-2002, 11:44 AM
There is an ebony bow, huh? Then perhaps I'll find it sometime. It makes sense; there's ebony arrows, so have a matching bow. Makes me wonder why there aren't any glass bows (there are arrows).

dutch_gunner
09-08-2002, 07:39 PM
He was probably lying, I got my source from the official strategy guide and there are only a dwarven crossbow and a steel one.

Those are the only two x-bows but the strat guide doesn't list al the weapons. it misses the orc battle axe and orc warhammer so other weapons could be around.

zfBRAT
09-09-2002, 02:42 AM
Do they print every secret in a strategy guide?

EHWfedPres
09-09-2002, 12:51 PM
A Dia-Katana is a sword. A Halberd is like a Bardiche, but has a longer shaft and bigger, much more rounded blade...too bad there's no bardiche's in the game...

And theres no Ebony bow of any kind...

EDIT: I originally said no Daedric bow by accident instead of Ebony, my bad.

zfBRAT
09-10-2002, 12:36 AM
You're forgiven

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 10:23 AM
So there's no ebony bow, but there's a daedric bow...I kinda figured that there's a daedric one, since there's a bound longbow spell.

I'll find it someday.

EHWfedPres
09-10-2002, 01:20 PM
So there's no ebony bow, but there's a daedric bow...I kinda figured that there's a daedric one, since there's a bound longbow spell.

I'll find it someday.

I dont know of anybody who has found it yet...but I found a Bonemold Longbow and thats not printed in the guide, so who knows.

GamemasterD
09-10-2002, 01:47 PM
I found a bonemold bow in Vivec somewhere...in one of the shops...too bad I can't remember which one.

EHWfedPres
09-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I found a bonemold bow in Vivec somewhere...in one of the shops...too bad I can't remember which one.

I killed the marksman master for it...after I got 100 marksmanship. :)

GamemasterD
09-11-2002, 09:35 AM
If Marksman isn't a major/minor of yours, then it's all good. Just don't kill the ones that train your majors/minors.

JaCkaL123
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Yea, guys, there is a daedric longbow......lol, i have it..
Its attack is something to 50, so its the best longbow out there
But yea, for a character like mine, i specialize in shortsword and archery....plus a combo of enchant, its a perfect weapon. Im lvl 50 right now...and i enchanted my own deadric wkizachi(something like that) with abosrb health 5-6 points, soul trap and poison a number of points as well.....so having that and the longbow works out perfect. Another thing u can do for assasin style chars is to get ur enchant lvl up high, get Azuras soul gem, and all the exquisuite clothing u can find. just put consant effect chameleon on each piece of clothing till it adds up to 100....it takes a while, but i made an amulet which allows me to summon a Golden Saint(which makes things alot easier). So yea, no1 in the game can see me.....so i just run around being able to kill anything i possibly want....
But yea, the location of the daedric longbow+some daedric arrows is Maelkashishi, Shrine, Forgotten Gallerie. Ull need to levitate to the top where ull find a body. next to it are the arrows and bow. Another way to get the bow is by finding Vassir-Didanat(think thats the one) egg mine. Enter it, u can then leave. Then, go to the St. Olms Plaza, Haunted Manor(Vivec). Open the locked door, its 50, and talk to Dram Bero about the mine. Pick marksmanship, and he will give it to you. Congrats!

One last thing, the Daedric Wakizashi or w/e can be found in Mournhold. Just go to the Mournhold players, and do what they want u 2...i wrote down the lines so i could remember when u do it(get the lines from the book) Half way through the play, a random guy comes out and attacks you. Kill him, search his body, and there u go, another daedric item!

Hangnail
07-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey, welcome to XBA. If you look at the top left in the green bar, there is a date of when all the postes were posted. As you can see, this thread is really old. There are plenty of other morrowind threads that are not nearly as old. Please move your attention to one of them, so others may respond to your questions or answers.

Man do I feel good today...

Daedric Prince
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
:yikes:there is a daedric bow i have 3 of em. There r no daedric halibards but there r daedric spears,and there r no daedric crossbows(i wish).

bow to me :hail:

ShadedNine
10-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Looking at the contruction set files, it seems there was a model made for an ebony bow, but it was only ever implemented in creating "Auriel's Bow". All of your strategy guides and faqs are nothing against being able to sort through the underlying game files ;).

Nameless
10-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Wow, EHWfedPres posted in this thread....

Anyway, whats with this trend of new guys joining the site and their first post happenes to be in a thread thats a good 3 years old? Welcome to the site boys, but please don't enter the Graveyard.