PDA

View Full Version : Good God, need DTR CH13 help! *spoilers*

whatsyourprob?
08-28-2002, 11:47 AM
dude, how in the hell do you beat the boss? i know you can make himself punch himself out, but i end up taking way to much damage for him getting winded is few and far between. Then he can grab you, and you can kick him in the face, but again, that dosent exactly happen all the time either, so how in the hell are you supposed to beat him?

whatsyourprob?
08-28-2002, 12:21 PM
Nevermind, i got it:P

Save me Jebus
09-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by whatsyourprob?
Nevermind, i got it:P

whatsyourprob.... how did you get it???
i'm having the same problem with the same part (boss/chap 13)

thanx

whatsyourprob?
09-03-2002, 07:16 AM
what i did was move in circular motions to get him swinging at me... usually he does 2 strikes then stops, but if he does more then 2 start circling behind him, when he bends over to get some air, make sure your right behind him and hit the a or x button and you'll hop on his back and choke him out by alternating A and B (like in the water tank)...

if he grabs you while circling do the A and B thing to keep your oxygen up... get it all the way up to counter him.

and thats it... some people say you can jump out of the way, but inever tried it, and that the B button works while standing behind him too.

RudedogX
09-03-2002, 08:49 AM
You can also simply just keep diving at the fat ass! He can't hit you while your diving so you rarely actually ever get hit. I was able to beat him a couple of times with that method.

Save me Jebus
09-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by whatsyourprob?
what i did was move in circular motions to get him swinging at me... usually he does 2 strikes then stops, but if he does more then 2 start circling behind him, when he bends over to get some air, make sure your right behind him and hit the a or x button and you'll hop on his back and choke him out by alternating A and B (like in the water tank)...

if he grabs you while circling do the A and B thing to keep your oxygen up... get it all the way up to counter him.

and thats it... some people say you can jump out of the way, but inever tried it, and that the B button works while standing behind him too.

wow i'm surprized i never tried to go behind him when he bends over- i like kept trying to punch his face for some reason...
but this helped alot thanx man, now i should be able to beat him in like 2 trys

skinnee
09-07-2002, 02:00 PM
how do you beat the twins at the airplane in chapter 13?

whatsyourprob?
09-07-2002, 02:17 PM
kill the one with the grenade launcher 1st

skinnee
09-08-2002, 01:13 AM
don't have a grenade launcher...have a missle launcher...and they don't stand still long enough to hit them with that.

whatsyourprob?
09-08-2002, 12:15 PM
no no... kill the chick who has the launcher 1st... the splash damage is what really makes that CH hard... then duck and shoot to kill the other one.

RudedogX
09-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Actually I found it easier to kill the other chick first. Then the one with the grenade launcher isn't very accurate anyway, so whenever she shoots at you, you just dive out of the way and shoot her with your weapons. But basically you go after one only and then the other.

skinnee
09-09-2002, 06:13 PM
ah yes...thank you god! ...thanks for the help.