PDA

View Full Version : What the frig?



Dar
08-28-2002, 04:09 PM
The damn Balmora silt strider driver just disappeared on me. This game friggin' sucks.

ScorpionX
08-28-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Dar
The damn Balmora silt strider driver just disappeared on me. This game friggin' sucks.

Check that he didn't fall off the ledge behind the silt strider. Thats what happened to mine and I thought the same thing. ;)

Dar
08-28-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{


Check that he didn't fall off the ledge behind the silt strider. Thats what happened to mine and I thought the same thing. ;)

I did that. He's long gone. Sharn gra muzgro style.:mad:

Black_Tek
08-28-2002, 09:46 PM
In my game the one in Ald'ruhn is messed up too...he is standing on the side of the step.....But the one in Balmora is standing down "on th ground"....like he is mad at me or something...I guess that we have to plan for a birthday partty for those b@st@rds, or we are going to talk a walk from Manhatten to Hawai.......

Shorezy
08-29-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Dar
The damn Balmora silt strider driver just disappeared on me. This game friggin' sucks.

Dar dude, maybe you should get a NEW GAME. Or have you tried that? Sorry about ALL your problems, but all i say you do is get a new version. You sure have had good luck!!:eek:

jschelm
08-29-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by halo_11


Dar dude, maybe you should get a NEW GAME. Or have you tried that? Sorry about ALL your problems, but all i say you do is get a new version. You sure have had good luck!!:eek:

From what I have been reading there are no fixes out from Bethesda yet. Even if you go get one from Best Buy today you probably have the same exact game that all of us who got it the day it came out do. If this isn't true, let me know because I am going to go trade mine in as well.

GamemasterD
08-29-2002, 11:11 AM
The chance of a "fixed" version of Morrowind are very slim...but there is a possibility for add-ons, such as new weapons, armor, etc. I emailed Bethesda about this a week or so ago.

vamp
08-30-2002, 09:43 AM
When I was in my first hour of morrowind I wanted to take the silt strider somewhere. I was in seyda neen. Well the lady there just kept walking around and I killed her for not doing her job. But I never go to seyda neen.