PDA

View Full Version : Valley of the Wind

Professor Kaos
08-28-2002, 03:51 PM
where is it, all the directions that the npcs give me r ****ed up, ive wandered all the way to teh zainab camp. can some one PLZ help me.

ride
08-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Playya
where is it, all the directions that the npcs give me r ****ed up, ive wandered all the way to teh zainab camp. can some one PLZ help me.

Ok I havn't played in a while so the names of places may be a bit farqed up in my head, and rather than confuse I'll just explain where it is, here goes:

there is a dwenmer stronghold south of Dagon Fel if you go pretty much straight south (across the water) you'll be in a canyon.

hint: look for two really really tall spires on each side, just in from the mouth of the canyon.

It is right in this area, once you find the canyon you walk all the way up it, and follow the trail up and around to the door, inside the door is.... :D

did you get that?

masterchief2064
08-29-2002, 10:22 AM
is that the valley you go through to get to the cavern of the incarnate where azura tells you that u are the nerevar and u get that ring???

Duke
08-29-2002, 10:51 AM
one and the same

Professor Kaos
08-29-2002, 04:17 PM
i found it, i used a location finder that i downloaded.

mticha_21
08-29-2002, 04:21 PM
whered u download that at?

Professor Kaos
08-29-2002, 04:27 PM
http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/file.shtml?morrow/map/offline/mw_map_hires.zip this is where i got it

masterchief2064
08-29-2002, 09:32 PM
do u know where I can get 1 that u dont have to download???

SlightlySycho
08-29-2002, 10:03 PM
For me, it was just easier to follow the coastline. The valley is right before the Ashlands become the Grazelands (so if you see grass, you've gone too far). There are a bunch of large spires near the coast right in front of it's opening. As you go down the valley, you should pass a tomb on your left. If you do, then you're going to the right place. It's still along walk though. Eventually, the path will start to curve right and up.

Hope that helps.