PDA

View Full Version : Are there glass pauldrons and bracers?

Dar
08-28-2002, 05:42 PM
or is it just helms, cuirasses, greaves, and boots? If so, where can I find some?

Whoopage
08-28-2002, 06:44 PM
you can get pauldrons and bracers in ghostgate

GamemasterD
08-29-2002, 10:14 AM
Yep, there are...in Ghostgate, for sure. If you go to get the glass stuff in Ghostgate, make sure you get a complete set of the armor. Sometimes they'll put 3 pauldrons in there and not have a set of greaves. If this happens, just go up to the higher level of the tower and return downstairs. The stuff should change if you didn't disturb it (ie take something out of one of the crates). If the exit/reenter thing doesn't work, save right at the door of the lower level, then reload your game if you don't get all the armor. I got every single piece of glass armor out of there, including both shields.

elitewp
08-29-2002, 12:27 PM
I'm looking for another helm. The one I stole in Ad Ruhn was taken by an Ordinator after I killed someone.

Where exactly is the temple and merchant in ghostgate? I've been everywhere in ghostgate and never came across these places. Which direction should I head from the entrance? Is it close to Dagoth Ur's or any other landmarks?

-EW

Whoopage
08-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by elitewp
I'm looking for another helm. The one I stole in Ad Ruhn was taken by an Ordinator after I killed someone.

Where exactly is the temple and merchant in ghostgate? I've been everywhere in ghostgate and never came across these places. Which direction should I head from the entrance? Is it close to Dagoth Ur's or any other landmarks?

-EW

dude....its inside the tower of dusk in ghostgate itself.....in the basement of the dusk tower

elitewp
08-29-2002, 02:41 PM
stoopid me...I found it