PDA

View Full Version : 16 players

halocombat4ever
08-28-2002, 07:29 PM
has ne 1 here acktualy ply halo with 16 players

ScorpionX
08-28-2002, 07:32 PM
The most I ever had was 12 :( I really want to try a 16 player game. That would be insane. :eek:

halocombat4ever
08-28-2002, 07:48 PM
when i did it with 8 people we always cose the smalest levels so we would die every 2 second and all of myu friends are the best at halo so it is awsome when i get them and kick some blue ass

Huckleberry
09-03-2002, 08:30 AM
we play 16 players every monday night at my house. usually have about 20 people show up so the worst 4 from each game sit and spin until the next game. it forces people to get better if they want to stay in the game. we have a formula we developed to figure out rankings, since the stock halo ranking gives all the weight to the flag returns (we play ctf pretty much all the time)

halocombat4ever
09-03-2002, 02:34 PM
EVERY MONDAY!!!!

I WISH I COULD DO IT THAT OFTIN

THE HARD PART IS GETTING ALL THOUSE PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 12:57 PM
I just got my link cable the other day, and so did a friend of mine, so all we need now is a hub or whatever the hell it is called...and a bunch of people...we got 7 people set for the next sleepover at my friends house...4 vs 4 CTF will be awesome.

I remeber playing Red Faction for the PC online...imagine over 30 people ino ne game...that was crazy stuff...

Leviathon
09-19-2002, 12:40 PM
Awesome

We were finally able to get every one together a couple of weeks ago and link up 4 boxes at a retreat we went to. Fortunately my best friend is an IT professionall and was able to bring everything we needed to link up all four boxex in 4 different rooms, (each cabin had four rooms). The most prior to that was 3 at one time with 10 guys playing.

16 is crazy. Even Gulch and Sidewinder start getting small. Try playing oddball with 16 guys.

Tip as well. Link up Fever 2003. Alot of fun too when you have good players. Spend time and design your own plays.

HALO with sweet 16.