PDA

View Full Version : Just stating the xbox..urr I mean obvious

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 07:15 PM
only hours away from 7 days, it's not the 15th, but it's a start I guess *scowls*

Phiresun
11-07-2001, 08:10 PM
Just got a knock on the door an hour ago. He only knocked twice. Hmm, I wonder if it could be my NFL Fever arriving from EB Games. I open the door, no one there. I look down to see a brown package with my name on it. It is, it is from EB Games and it is my NFL Fever. Man I am psyched to play this game and the additional demos on it.

To think the exact same story will happen 7 days from now when my XBOX and Halo, DOA3, OddWorld arrive at my doorstep. I can't wait!:D

fanofslipknotib
11-08-2001, 12:02 AM
Heh, it'd be cool to have my Xbox delivered to me, but I am just as willing to go out and get it from the store when they call me. Anything for that Xbox!!

Wait, additional demos' on NFL Fever?

Phiresun
11-08-2001, 05:54 AM
Yea From what I understand most of the XBOX games will have demos of others within them. If demos are not there there will be other goodies.

fanofslipknotib
11-08-2001, 09:56 AM
Wow, does anyone think they can verify this so I can get a majority kind of thing going? That'd be real neat, but for some reason, I dont think there is other goodies on their besides the game.