PDA

View Full Version : For you none believers..

Koolice98
11-07-2001, 07:24 PM
In case some of you are wondering why the graphics don't look "as" good as you thought or think that, "hey devil may cry and final fantasy X look as good as xbox graphics, ill just stick with my PS2." You have to use your mind, the games that are coming out at launch weren't produced using the xbox, they were made on PC's because Xbox Development kits weren't avialable yet. Just wait untill next year when games that are developed from the ground up using nothing but the xbox development kit, thats when your gonna see the xbox power, and coincidently maybe you'll see PS2 console and software sales go down. The same can be said about the Gamecube, it will improve next year as well, especially when Mario Sunshine and Zelda hit the shelves (although Zelda is Cel-shaded, i hate that)

Koolice98
11-07-2001, 07:25 PM
Non Not None, my bad

dajuice888blah
11-07-2001, 09:19 PM
i heard about zelda becoming cel-shaded and it looked fruity the pic, but i dont belive that and if its true than Gamecube is the worst system since Sega CD

CharlesDD2
11-07-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by dajuice888blah
i heard about zelda becoming cel-shaded and it looked fruity the pic, but i dont belive that and if its true than Gamecube is the worst system since Sega CD

Oh god lord please for the love of a......don't mention the sega cd again *shudders*

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 08:40 AM
not to mention these are first games out. If you want to compare them to P2 you should go back to the games it first came out with.