PDA

View Full Version : Did I make it or not? I'm confused.

huskerman44
08-29-2002, 03:13 AM
First of all, I posted this in the General Xbox Live forum but nobody is there to answer me, so I appologize for doubling this thread.

Ok, I have read threads about the Aug. 21st email being fake.

I recieved the email titled "Xbox Live: We want you" stating that I will get another email in the next 30 days with the link of where to order the Xbox Live kit.

I would just like to know if I really made it or not.

A simple yes or no will do, but if you would like to reply, feel free.

Thanks to whoever votes and helps me out with this question.

xboxtito
08-29-2002, 07:19 AM
my 3rd e-mail

Thanks for wanting to participate in the Xbox™ Live beta. Here's a quick update on our progress...

We selected our initial beta testers this week and will be adding many more over the weeks to come. If you have not yet been contacted, we will be contacting you on or before September 20th regarding your status to potentially be included in our beta test program.

We want to thank you for your willingness to participate in the program, but want to let you know that we have many more applicants than we have openings. However, remember that this is just the beta, and we're working feverishly to bring to you the actual Live service on November 15th, 2002. This is when we will have made the necessary tweaks to create the ultimate online gaming arena for you and your friends.

In the meantime, check out http://www.xbox.com/live/ for the latest news and updates.

Thanks again for your desire to participate in the Xbox Live beta.

-Xbox Live Beta Team

huskerman44
08-29-2002, 07:52 AM
I got that one on the 23rd.

The one I'm talking about I recieved on the 21st.

Young_Fledgling
08-29-2002, 08:01 AM
yes huskerman you are in along with me..... u just have to wait every friday until septmeber 20th for ur link to purchase ur xbox live beta kit..... SO KEEP WAITING PATIENTLY :cool:

huskerman44
08-29-2002, 08:03 AM
cool man, thanks, sounds good to me.