PDA

View Full Version : Is www.thexboxstop.com reputable?

blewis
08-29-2002, 09:35 AM
I thikning of trading in a game to thexboxstop.com. Have you had good or bad experience with them?

Bart

SkoalMint
08-29-2002, 09:40 AM
Read this (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19685) from the Trading Post forum. Personally, I have had a pretty good experience with them. I was fortunate in my trade for NCAA 2003. I got an unopened copy. I called them yesterday to discuss another trade and asked about my NCAA 2003 trade. They said that they were so inundated with requests for the game that they had to go out and buy 25 new copies to meet demand. Apparently, I was one of the lucky ones to get a new copy. It is hard to beat trading a game I got from EB for $10 plus the $11 I paid for the trade and getting a brand new top-notch game. Of course with the new medal system, deals like that will be hard to come by.

Zion
08-29-2002, 10:51 AM
I actually started that thread :D

I started it for two reasons:

1) At the time I had been waiting for a month them them to ship one of my trades, and three weeks for the other..this is AFTER they actually had them as received in their system.

2) Like Skoal said, gone were the days of going to WalMart and buying a $10 game to trade for a new game with $7.

Well, my 2 games did eventually arrive. One of them was RedCard 2003 which was brand new and sealed.

Since then, I decided to give them another try. I did a gold for gold trade and a silver for silver trade, so each was $11 with shipping. This time I got both games maybe 4 days after they received mine, meaning they probably shipped it out the day they got it. Very nice.

This week, they received my Nascar Heat along with $9 (I had a $2 coupon!) which I traded for Madden 2003. I figured there would be a wait, but they have already shipped my Madden out!

So, I am definitely back in there with thexboxstop.com

There are deals that can be had (both Nascar games are currently gold titles). So if you can find a good deal they are definitely good and very fast.

However, they don't have NFL2k3 available :confused:

AcidJazz
08-29-2002, 11:13 AM
I'm waiting for my check from them for 3 weeks now...

lllSmokelll
08-29-2002, 02:38 PM
i hate there new system....the stupid Gold, Silver, Bronze system :mad: