PDA

View Full Version : Nfl2k3

str8upcop04
08-29-2002, 10:11 AM
Can someone please explain to me why when you choose a team from the past such as the 85 Bears the players you're actually using are not that of the 85 Bears they're just a bunch of nonames?

Thank You

SkoalMint
08-29-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by str8upcop04
Can someone please explain to me why when you choose a team from the past such as the 85 Bears the players you're actually using are not that of the 85 Bears they're just a bunch of nonames?

Thank You

My only guess is that since they are no longer players, they are not members of the NFLPA.

Maybe some of the more recent historic teams still have players that are active, but they just left them all as no-names for consistency.

str8upcop04
08-29-2002, 05:36 PM
Then maybe they shouldn't be called the 85 Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for your response

CrazyCougar
08-29-2002, 05:57 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..thats weird. I thought once you were part of the NFLPA that you were in for good. I wonder if there is a different endorsement issue here. Cause any time you get an authentic autograph it is usually NFLPA endorsed especially formt he old timers. I dunno, justsounds weird. Maybe the older players dont keep up on their union dues. Who knows.

KingAvi2k3
08-31-2002, 09:38 AM
I believe this isn't one of sega strong area going back in historic football. This is something sega need to improve on.