PDA

View Full Version : ancestrial tombs

xboxrave
08-29-2002, 10:53 AM
last night i found two prutty big ancestrial tombs and i just wanted info about them i dont remeber the name of them but i do have other info on them one had a dead corpse in it that was named ji po or something like that there are alot of skeletons and zombie things in there so it was prutty hard and i found a key in there but i could not find the chest it belonged to and in the other one there were ice dudes and fire dudes u had to go through water and such and there a good scroll in there it was wind walking or something like that. there was also lava in the center of one room in like hight well type thing with stuff to fix your armor but thats all i found the scroll might be used for something in there cause the celing is prutty high

samslophead
08-29-2002, 01:25 PM
yeah, I found some cool stuff in a tomb just north of Seyda Neen...what do the objects do or grant me...i.e. ashes from an urn

Whoopage
08-29-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by xboxrave
last night i found two prutty big ancestrial tombs and i just wanted info about them i dont remeber the name of them but i do have other info on them one had a dead corpse in it that was named ji po or something like that there are alot of skeletons and zombie things in there so it was prutty hard and i found a key in there but i could not find the chest it belonged to and in the other one there were ice dudes and fire dudes u had to go through water and such and there a good scroll in there it was wind walking or something like that. there was also lava in the center of one room in like hight well type thing with stuff to fix your armor but thats all i found the scroll might be used for something in there cause the celing is prutty high

dude there are thousands of caves and caverns and tombs all over the game.....thousands.....i've almost beaten the game twice and i have still not been in even half of them....(ok, maybe a lil mor than half) but the one with the ji po guy...if you check his body, he has a good constant effect ring.....thats it in there though

vamp
08-30-2002, 08:39 AM
I stumbled upon an ancestral tomb and went in. I found a dead body under a pile of huge rocks. Next to him was his journal, detailing how he got killed by falling rocks and his last few days alive.