PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Store Clerks

smack119
11-07-2001, 08:36 PM
i was in target a little while ago playing fever on xbox. there was a new employee training session going on. the group walks by and a new guy says.." oh the new xbox...is that any good?" and the trainer guy says " no it sucks, you have to buy a lot of extras...like the dvd remote, the PS2 is better" i spun around from the xbox unit and said "excuse me sir... i need some help." then i asked him " this new xbox thing(pretending i didnt know anything about it) it comes with 4 control ports and a built in hard drive right?" he was like " yes it does" then i said " and the dvd remote is $25 right?" he said "yes" then i said "with a ps2 you need to pay extra for the multi tap and the hard drive right?" before he could respond i said...."how about you shut up if you dont know what your talking about, dont spread your personal opinion to the new employees." then i said " you get stuck paying for more extras with that crappy PS2" then i finished my game of fever and left :)

just for fanofslipknotib--- after the game of fever i went over to the sporting goods section found a nice louisville slugger and tracked the guy down. after about 5 minutes i finally had him saying " i love xbox, i love xbox" over and over again.....well that was between the yells of "my skull, my skull" and "i cant see anymore":D :D

Phiresun
11-07-2001, 08:46 PM
It is amazing of how many people Sony has got under their brainwash spell. I bet that kid had plans on buying the hard drive for the PS2. They tell us (XBOXers) to do the math:confused: You did all future gamers a favor by educating that moron!!!:p

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 09:10 PM
All these guys bought the PS2 on launch after going through hell to do so if they were lucky, then played game after game for a year until finally some good games arrive, and then they see the Xbox come out and are so jealous and ****ed about it, they have to talk down the Xbox in any way possible so they don't feel so taken by Sony's failure to provide the expeirnces they promised, then just for good measure they want to make others share in their pain.

Misery loves company!

CyberBOMB
11-07-2001, 10:20 PM
hahaha you go brotha!

its like trying to reason with a retard
i worked at toys r us and they had both kioks next to each other and the guy was all like "i dont see a difference graphics wise" im all wanting to slap him.

then once i had some gcn fanboys walk in and complain about the controller on the xbox and complain about how big it was. i even told the guy "what do you care if its big or not? are you going to put it on your lap or something?" I made fun of the gcn saying it was a jumbo kleenex box, i hurt their little feelings and they left still saying xbox sucks.

stupid 15yr old bastards are like a deer standing in the freeway. they are asking for trouble

fanofslipknotib
11-07-2001, 11:58 PM
Yeah, thats cool. You should of thrown in a couple punches to him for us here at the forum!

JeremyX
11-08-2001, 12:27 AM
lol

smack119
11-08-2001, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
Yeah, thats cool. You should of thrown in a couple punches to him for us here at the forum!

ill edit it just for you :D

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 09:13 AM
These jack @$$es that work at these stores need to be unbiased and actualy look at the cust and see what the cust looks for and really wants in a system. They need to open there eyes and help the cust. We dont need biased info of what they like we need info regarding what we want and need.

fanofslipknotib
11-08-2001, 10:19 AM
lol, thanks smack...thats even a little better then just a couple punches to the head. Now he knows what happens when you think PS2 is better than the almighty Xbox:D

l Maximus l
11-08-2001, 11:23 AM
Personally, I work part-time at an Electronics store and when people ask about the PS2 and how it compares to XBox, I just say that they are similar but you have to wait for the XBox. Why, may you ask? So I don't get beat in line when I have to wait for my XBox! Turn away the crowd! After I have mine, I will start bragging about it! If you think about it, this could be a technique for other stores...but, I doubt it..hehe :D

If you notice, though...whenever some dude talks trash about the XBox, it's usually some overweight zit-faced barney-boy who has to have Luigi's Mansion and that has tiny hands and prefers the low-end light-weight plastic LameCube controllers and their Purple Telletubie LameCube purse. Or, it's some scrawny little blonde haired kid that is losing hair at the age of 16. Don't worry about these guys...who would buy from them anyway? lol

-Max :D

mojo__31
11-08-2001, 01:28 PM
I went to Funcoland today at lunch again to see if they had gotten DOA3, they said probably tomorrow. I was playing Halo again, and the guy has the nerve to ask me why I was buying the games before the system was released. I was ****ed as this is the same geek working yesterday who cut down the Xbox and tried to convince me PS2 was better. I told him, "One, its none of your business, and two I want to make sure I get a copy to play when the system does come out, Third, I want to get the games before I waste the money on something else, and Fourth, its none of your business." I just don't get these PS2 fans, they act so defensive if you think the Xbox is a good system. Grow Up. While playing Halo some more, UPS came in and made a delivery, and the UPS guy said "that looks sweet, what system is that?", and the guy tells him Xbox, he says in a sarcastic tone, "Its alright, but it doesn't really look any better to me than the PS2".

LOSER