PDA

View Full Version : whats the best and most comfortable controller for xbox?

dajuice888blah
11-07-2001, 08:39 PM
this is the best one i seen.....

CLICK HERE FOR THE COOLIST CONTROLLER (http://www.saitek.com/micro/xbox/uk/xbox.html)

mojo__31
11-07-2001, 09:13 PM
After researching and looing carefully at the button layout and placement, I think I am going to buy the Thrustmaster U-Pad, it looks like the best and easiest to handle.

fanofslipknotib
11-07-2001, 11:59 PM
I'm just gonna get the official Microsoft one. I got some cheap clear controller for N64, and it broke in like a month.

dajuice888blah
11-08-2001, 07:53 AM
lol my 3rd party n64 controller broke too, but for xbox im gonna get 2 of thoes in my upper post and 2 officials

Nato King
11-08-2001, 10:04 AM
My pad broke for n64 it was a glow in the dark pad. All my friends wanted to play with it. It broke in the first two weeks I was so mad :mad:

But I think xbox should have better quality pads and it should not brake in the first two years.

l Maximus l
11-08-2001, 11:35 AM
I'm sticking with the genuine XBox controller. My reasoning is due to the fact that you might go over to your buddy's house, who also may have an XBox, and use his genuine XBox controller...this way you are used to them and no matter where you go, you will be able to kick ass like normal since you are used to it.

Some people don't like the new XBox controllers. Personally, I like them a lot! I remember I first hated the N64 controllers, but, after a little time, it became my favorite controller I have ever played with. The XBox one is even better!