PDA

View Full Version : What The Fu*k Sega?

Afro Aura
08-29-2002, 10:06 PM
I can't believe Shenmue 2 isn't going to be released over here in Europe what FU*K are Sega playing at :mad:. The reason why not that many people bought the game is that there were not that many Dreamcasts being sold over here in the first place as the PS2 had a great deal in working on there plans to own the console market (arrogant b@stards) and then there was the rampant copies of Shenmue 2 floating around didn't help the score.

My friend has Shenmue 2 on his DC and I've only looked a some bits and pieces of the game as I heard that it was coming to the XBOX and I didn't what to ruin the game by playing the game on his DC (or mine if I nicked it off him). I played Shenmue 1 and I thought it was a great game and I was well looking forward in playing Shenmue 2 on the XBOX with the graphics, language and sound improvements through the power of the XBOX

So come on Sega get your act together and let those who had play version one on the DC and moved up to the XBOX have a chance in playing the next adventures of Ryo and his many trips inside the world of Shenmue:(

or I could just buy it for my US XBOX, but in all honestly I'm really looking forward in playing Shenmue 2 in PAL as it'll stop my friends harassing me to loan out my US XBOX (hmmm now theres a thought, maybe if I charge for the rental service, I'll be able to buy that new TV I've been looking at:D)

Mercury
08-29-2002, 10:09 PM
Instead of ranting and raving at Sega you should be thanking them for not subjecting you to that piece of sheet called Shenmue which they call a game.

The Art Of Dyin
08-29-2002, 10:11 PM
lol why is it other countrsy dont get alot of stuff we do? they are all equal alike xbox gamers and we should unite together and should also be playing the same games 2gether. just my opinion :)

Afro Aura
08-29-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by The Art Of Dyin
lol why is it other countrsy dont get alot of stuff we do? they are all equal alike xbox gamers and we should unite together and should also be playing the same games 2gether. just my opinion :)
Yeah thats true mate over here were dying the shelves have the same old stuff with dust on them, were in need of new blood ooops sorry games

The Art Of Dyin
08-29-2002, 10:35 PM
lol yea i totally agree im glad i live i nthe united states (no offense)

The Art Of Dyin
08-29-2002, 10:36 PM
BTW are u guys even getting xbox live? and if so is it goin to be set for a later date? just wondering

Finchy
08-29-2002, 10:37 PM
Don't blame Sega. Microsoft is the one doing the publishing.

VenoM
08-29-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mercury
Instead of ranting and raving at Sega you should be thanking them for not subjecting you to that piece of sheet called Shenmue which they call a game.

man...you think shenmue was crap???....just shows what kind of a gamer you are :rolleyes: that game is a master piece...just cause you couldnt figure out the puzzles doesnt make it a piece of "sheet"...the game is great....you gotta give it a chance

Afro Aura
08-29-2002, 10:45 PM
Art of Dying I'm not sure how this situation is going turn out, I really hope that the XBOX Live starts on the same day you lot get yours as I've just got broadband, router and cables to get it started so it better bloody come out before the end of this year or there will be TROUBLE

Mercury
08-29-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

man...you think shenmue was crap???....just shows what kind of a gamer you are :rolleyes: that game is a master piece...just cause you couldnt figure out the puzzles doesnt make it a piece of "sheet"...the game is great....you gotta give it a chance

Puzzles? What puzzles? If there were puzzles then I would of thought the game was worth something. So what did you consider puzzles in the game? What was the right food to feed the kitten so it would purr for you? Give me a break! There were no puzzles in that game.

Caliadar
08-29-2002, 11:08 PM
I can't help but laugh at this. We North Americans were saying the same thing when sega announced that the DC version wasn't coming to NA but was going to Europe and Japan.

Irony sucks doesn't it. ;)

VenoM
08-29-2002, 11:16 PM

Puzzles? What puzzles? If there were puzzles then I would of thought the game was worth something. So what did you consider puzzles in the game? What was the right food to feed the kitten so it would purr for you? Give me a break! There were no puzzles in that game.

huh?......i can tell ya never did play the game....trust me...there is puzzles....the cat was in the beginning of the game and no...its not a puzzle......just shows ya never did play the game to know how good it was

KviK
08-29-2002, 11:29 PM
You ****ing idiots, Shenmue 2 was released in japan and europe on dreamcast, anyone who wanted the game bought a dreamcast.

Releasing shenmue 2 on xbox again is plain stupid. I mean, whats the point of bringing marvel vs capcom 2 to xbox when its a 2000 game ? The only reason people would buy it is if its online, other then that, your asking for losing money.

Buccaneer21
08-29-2002, 11:48 PM
I disagree, a lot of people will buy Shenmue 2 and Marvel VS Capcom regardless if they were on dreamcast. I'm one of them. :cool:

plpkb
08-30-2002, 07:06 AM
It still may make its way over there. I'm sure if it sells well it will. I didnt find it to be much of a game myself. So thats 3 of us, a few 100000 of them.

Mercury
08-30-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by VenoM

huh?......i can tell ya never did play the game....trust me...there is puzzles....the cat was in the beginning of the game and no...its not a puzzle......just shows ya never did play the game to know how good it was

You're pathetic you know that. I played the entire game and was bored the whole time. Please, why don't you tell me what were puzzles in the game then? Or maybe you thought driving a fork lift picking up crates from one warehouse to another was a puzzle?

Shenmue was garbage!

mmichael0
08-30-2002, 01:21 PM
Shenmue is a great game.
I know that Shenmue II did not come out in the USA on the Dreamcast but came out in Europe & Japan.
I did not know that Shenmue II was not comeing out in Europe for the XBox.
I think it would be a mistake for Microsoft not to bring this game out in Europe as I would think there must be a lot of XBox owners who did not have the Dreamcast & it would help if the next Shenmue III ever comes out.

AcidJazz
08-30-2002, 01:37 PM

hehe..funny stuff indeed...
No Shenmue lover either...