PDA

View Full Version : split screen wont cut it

xboxmaster2002
08-30-2002, 01:46 AM
this splitscreen stuff is getting old games now should support LAN and or internet play who wants to play a game where you can see the other persons screen

GokuX
08-30-2002, 02:05 AM
Link connection probably takes a bit more work to add in to a game than split screen, so they probably don't want to go to the effort. Halo should be the model in that they need to include both features not just one or the other.

xboxmaster2002
08-30-2002, 02:12 AM
im not saying they should get rid of splitscreen im saying they should have lan play also like Halo did its perfectthey would sell more because alot of people look at that, i do anyway id rather have a game with the LAN play option rather tan only splitscreen.

GO BUCCS!!!
08-30-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
this splitscreen stuff is getting old games now should support LAN and or internet play who wants to play a game where you can see the other persons screen yeah i agree, splitscreen is usless and straight blows. but link compatible games are super cool if the game is not an online game. i remember playing rouge trip vacation on psx with a link, and that was frikin super fun! havn't played a linked game since then, i sure would like to, but that requires my friends buying a xbox and with the 1000000000001 crapass games they've been putting out, all of them have decided to buy a ps2 instead. :(