PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw 2 Trailer

Great Gamer
08-30-2002, 07:12 AM
Man I cant find this trailer anywhere!:mad: I saw it awhile ago at TXB but now they're down and I need the trailer now! Could anyone help a WWE fan out! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

BTW Im new here and I think you guys have a great site!

Nato King
08-30-2002, 08:27 AM
Welcome Great Gamer to Xboxaddict I hope you enjoy your stay. this site is the best for all your xbox needs. I will keep looking for the thrailer but I can't seem to find it anywhere.:)

Chr0nik
08-30-2002, 08:37 AM
Welcome to XBA

Here you go RAW 2 Trailor (http://www.thq.com/Assets/MorePages/RAW2trailer.asp)

Xbox Owner
08-30-2002, 11:30 AM
Welcome..but lol all you had to do was go to THQ..

nico [txb]
08-30-2002, 01:50 PM
I don't know what the hell crappened to Raw, but after wasting $50 bucks on that piece of CRAP I have no interest in the sequel. The trailer looks good though..

Great Gamer
08-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Thanks;) And Raw isnt that bad. I dont mind it at all.

JimmieDoogan
08-30-2002, 04:45 PM
RAW II looks awsome. I only wish it were RAW LIVE! That would be something! Could talk trash via the communicator. However, it's really cool that they let you put your own music in the game (for intros and stuff) but they need to let us import video somehows, so the Titantron can properly represent us... hell they have a hard drive... why not? They could make a little digi cam to Xbox port and let us use the Digi cam to make small movies and edit them with some logos they have built in or let use edit our own ala JET GRIND RADIO's tag editor... N E WAY rant off...

lllSmokelll
08-30-2002, 04:54 PM
You know how on the real wwe...they have raw, smackdown superstars....are they gonna only put raw superstars....on the official raw website it has all the wwe...smackdown and raw wrestlers listed :eek: