PDA

View Full Version : My Interac controller

HamsterKing
08-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Hi, I recently took my xbox system overseas, and when i came back, my interac controller was messed up. the right the screen would move up or down even with no right thumbstick activity. I tried rebooting and everything, but didnt seem to help. Could the lasers in the airport have caused this? any help would be appreciated

AcidJazz
08-30-2002, 08:09 AM
The cheapness of the controller caused this...
I'm afraid there's not much could be done about this...
Try to stick with MS controllers in the future...

Zion
08-30-2002, 08:20 AM
Acid is right, the controlles are junk. Get the Microsoft brand.

HamsterKing
08-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Well, I hear all aboiut the interac and stuff before i got the controller, but for some reaosn, the store I got the controller didnt have any MS ones.

I dont wanna create a new thread so ill ask my question here,

Should I try out the type S controller or just go with the original? I think The type S is cheaper...i dont know

AcidJazz
08-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by HamsterKing
Well, I hear all aboiut the interac and stuff before i got the controller, but for some reaosn, the store I got the controller didnt have any MS ones.

Should I try out the type S controller or just go with the original? I think The type S is cheaper...i dont know

Well, this is a good question and the only good answer that could be given is - you really have to try it yourself...

I prefer Original controllers, but this is me and you shouldn't base your decision on my personal preferences...

Zion
08-30-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by HamsterKing

The original and the S controllers are the same price. Again, Acid said it best..try them out and get the one you like.

Personally, I guess I like the S controller better only because of the button shape and button layout. I love the shape, feel, size, weight, and control sticks on the original...it's probably the best feeling controller in history. But for me, the odd button layout and sharp pointy buttons that dig straight to the thumb bone make the controller hard to use.

So, a controller with the size and shape of the original with the buttons of the S would be the best controller the world has ever seen.

AcidJazz
08-30-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Zion

The original and the S controllers are the same price. Again, Acid said it best..try them out and get the one you like.

Personally, I guess I like the S controller better only because of the button shape and button layout. I love the shape, feel, size, weight, and control sticks on the original...it's probably the best feeling controller in history. But for me, the odd button layout and sharp pointy buttons that dig straight to the thumb bone make the controller hard to use.

So, a controller with the size and shape of the original with the buttons of the S would be the best controller the world has ever seen.

This brings up a thought...
Do you think the buttons coud be replaced manually..?