PDA

View Full Version : See how the rest of Turok looks with these cheat codes!!!

consolegamer
08-30-2002, 10:06 AM
Invisibility
To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlimited Ammo
To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Levels
To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Chr0nik
08-30-2002, 10:08 AM
Cheats are for sissies, might as well not play the game. ;)

consolegamer
08-30-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Chronik
Cheats are for sissies, might as well not play the game. ;)

Then don't use them, and stop flooding the forum with useless posts!!! I put them up here for whoever wants them. :rolleyes:

Radar
08-30-2002, 10:45 AM
So how does the rest of Turok look? Did you use them? By the way, you left off the code for invincibility courtesy of ign.com

emerpus

makes you invincible.

I'll use these after I win the game perhaps.

Chr0nik
08-30-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by consolegamer

Then don't use them, and stop flooding the forum with useless posts!!! I put them up here for whoever wants them. :rolleyes:

Who ****ed in your Cornflakes this morning? :mad:

Chill the F out, I just made a statement about how I feel bout cheats, trust me, the only thing flooding this forum is your presence.

Xracer
08-30-2002, 11:35 AM

talk about flooding the forums with spam how many times do you need to post this?:mad:

GO BUCCS!!!
08-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Invisibility
To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlimited Ammo
To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Levels
To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons

Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it. finally! a game with cheat codes right off the bat! yet another reason why turok is turning out to be a must buy game.

KviK
08-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Funny how you need cheat codes to make the game good. I pity the fool who bought this game.

GO BUCCS!!!
08-30-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by KviK
Funny how you need cheat codes to make the game good. I pity the fool who bought this game. comming from a nobody, your pity and sentiments amount to nothing, and are basically worthless.
;)

KviK
08-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
comming from a nobody, your pity and sentiments amount to nothing, and are basically worthless.
;)

Sorry If I am not a forum all-star, and you are ?

monkeyman
08-30-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
comming from a nobody, your pity and sentiments amount to nothing, and are basically worthless.
;)

haha what are you talking about you just signed up this month your the nobody:rolleyes:

and also cheating is stupid unless you have beat the game even then i hardly use them