PDA

View Full Version : Turok Cheats!!!!!!!

consolegamer
08-30-2002, 10:08 AM
Invisibility
To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlimited Ammo
To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Levels
To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

No Fear 23
08-31-2002, 12:39 AM
i tired that, but it dosent work, when i entered the cheat codes, i couldnt select end. maybe u have to finish the game 1st or something. am i doing something worng?? let me know

XslayerX
09-02-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by irule23
i tired that, but it dosent work, when i entered the cheat codes, i couldnt select end. maybe u have to finish the game 1st or something. am i doing something worng?? let me know

LOL! sorry but thats just playing dumb. Go slect the letter "y" and than press down, it will select "end" Notice how "end" is right below "y", and when you press down it selects it? Pretty cool huh :rolleyes:

Tkf5000
09-02-2002, 11:16 AM
consolegamer this game doesnt kikck ass! i dont see what u think its so good for. and i wish this turok had a ton of code like the old ones. in the old ones there was a list with like 80 codes. :confused:

consolegamer
09-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
consolegamer this game doesnt kikck ass! i dont see what u think its so good for. and i wish this turok had a ton of code like the old ones. in the old ones there was a list with like 80 codes. :confused:

That's your opinion. Name some codes for HALO. What about HALO's crappy looped level designs??? No bots in HALO either heh?
Turok has:
Better Graphics
No pausing during gameplay like that other game
Twists around every corner
No diamond tiles to follow
Better pyros
Better weapons and just an all out better game.
That's just my 2cents
:cool:

RPGr
09-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Any one remember the "Pen & Ink" mode in the original Turok? That was cool! The background was all white and eveything else (trees, buildings, monsters) were just hand drawn. No color at all.

ScorpionX
09-02-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by RPGr
Any one remember the "Pen & Ink" mode in the original Turok? That was cool! The background was all white and eveything else (trees, buildings, monsters) were just hand drawn. No color at all.

Yep, I remember that, the old Turok has so many cheats to use. :p

Tkf5000
09-04-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by consolegamer

That's your opinion. Name some codes for HALO. What about HALO's crappy looped level designs??? No bots in HALO either heh?
Turok has:
Better Graphics
No pausing during gameplay like that other game
Twists around every corner
No diamond tiles to follow
Better pyros
Better weapons and just an all out better game.
That's just my 2cents
:cool: wel dont think turok is anything great and thats my 2 cents. but i like halo better. but i will admit turok has some pretty nice touches added to it (like shooting of heads and blood flies out) that even halo doesnt have but its nothing special, it could of been a lot better if they fixed the gameplay a little. but it kinda hard to compare the 2 because they are 2 completely different fps genres. and i will admit some guns in turok are better but i couldnt see myself in halo throwing dark matter cubes and shooting flechette guns and exploding arrows. halos more of a realistic war type game, and turok is a run and gun. and the ending in turok is crap. wait til u see it, you gotta admit that is a pretty bad ending to a game, even a game with no storyline.

rio2012
09-04-2002, 07:03 PM
go f ur selves u cheating s.o.b's

ScorpionX
09-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by rio2012
go f ur selves u cheating s.o.b's

Get a life, loser :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Calling people names just cause they use cheats on a VIDEO GAME is just plain stuipid. I applaude your ignorance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tkf5000
09-05-2002, 04:09 PM
o and theres one more cheat to add to the list. its not a cheat its actually a mini game. go to the cheat menu and type in hunter. it will show the demo movie and at the main screen use the d-pad to move the cursor and r button to shoot. you shot the crap in the background. it only keeps u occupied for about 3 seconds tho.