PDA

View Full Version : has anyone found I.M. Leet the Argonian?

ride
08-30-2002, 01:09 PM
I was wondering

has anyone actually found this guy yet?
M' Aiq(sp) the Liar talks about him "helping" you out (like following you and fighting with you, I think)

and his name, thats too funE.

Whoopage
08-30-2002, 02:21 PM
dude.....i don't think he really exists.....that is just a lie.......someone correct me if im wrong.....but i don't think i am

Dar
08-30-2002, 04:20 PM
I don't think he exists and neither does the other guy he talks about, Uber the Nord or something.

Xtopia
09-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ride
I was wondering

M' Aiq(sp) the Liar talks about him "helping" you out (like following you and fighting with you, I think)

M'Aiq The Liar, also talks about a special M player mode. Don't buy it. They only thing he says that is not a lie is he says there is a mudcrab merchant.

BullitNC
09-03-2002, 12:35 AM
I'm pretty sure he does exist, he's in Ald Ruhn in "Rat in the Pot" isn't he. I just saw him today. He's downstairs walking around near the Orc.

Alien
09-03-2002, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by BullitNC
I'm pretty sure he does exist, he's in Ald Ruhn in "Rat in the Pot" isn't he. I just saw him today. He's downstairs walking around near the Orc. No.

ride
09-03-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

M'Aiq The Liar, also talks about a special M player mode. Don't buy it. They only thing he says that is not a lie is he says there is a mudcrab merchant.

I know all that, I was just trying to determine if IM Leet did actually exist or not, from the replys here I gather that he does not.

damn, I wanted something new to find in MW :(

Black_Tek
09-03-2002, 09:09 PM

I know all that, I was just trying to determine if IM Leet did actually exist or not, from the replys here I gather that he does not.

damn, I wanted something new to find in MW :(
Isn't he the one who disguises as a worker slave in the feilds of Hallalu near Suran....He asks you to travel with him till he meets his friend A "Redguard" who clears the picture that both are a Commona Tong agents....

Supperdog
09-19-2002, 07:03 PM
actually he DOES exist, i have met him, but hes just another liar and he's in the ocean...

Alien
09-20-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
actually he DOES exist, i have met him, but hes just another liar and he's in the ocean... I bet he looks like Flipper. Or Free Willy...am I right...?:p

Supperdog
12-28-2002, 05:50 PM
lol no

he's on a random tiny island that you can get to by swimming out as far as you can south of morrowind

TheCovenant
12-30-2002, 05:23 AM
I was wondering

yea, man, i dont think he's real........

Supperdog
01-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
lol no

he's on a random tiny island that you can get to by swimming out as far as you can south of morrowind

of course i should add that this is only on the PC version with an addon module :)

dj_koss2002
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
am new where i could found any argonian

Fargoth
06-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Ok im getting confused who is real? name please

Infraredragon
06-09-2006, 12:42 AM
M'aiq the lair tells the truth about the Mudcrab Merchant (located in the south-west), Umbra (Who wields a legendary sword by his name), and the sunkin underwater Dadric Shrine (located on the eastern shore, near Gnaar mok). I'm not sure if he speaks the truth about anything else.

Fargoth
06-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Who r you guys talking about!

Infraredragon
06-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Who r you guys talking about!
M'aiq the Liar is a rondom kajjit that you run into in the middle of nowhere, so odds are you haven't found him.
I'm pretty sure he's somewhere up north, I know that doesn't help much givin the size of Morrowind, but thats the best I can do.

He tells you lies, and some truths, but because he's so unreliable on most topics (and since you have no other sorces) you'll tend not to belive anything he says, read my previous post (witch I'm sure you already have) for all the things I know are true.

Fargoth
06-11-2006, 11:04 AM
I see I'll start looking for him and I can confirm thouse 3 are true

mattgame
06-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Well, if anyone sees him, he owes me money damnit!:cuss:

Infraredragon
06-23-2006, 07:00 PM
M'Aiq the Liar is also in Oblivion, read below.

M'Aiq delighted many fans when he appeared in the fourth Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion. In it, he seems to wander the map arbitrarily, while in fact his artificial intelligence package is set to search for as many calipers as possible. Sometimes, you will leave a town and he'll be standing outside the entrance, as if waiting for you. When you talk to him, you can only ask him about rumors. He gives a different rumor each time you encounter him, but only one rumor for every time. In this game, he seems to give only opinions--opinions that informs the player about changes in the game. In one encounter, he tells the player that he likes having his compass. This informs the player that he or she has a compass that tells you where you need to go. Two other encounters has him saying that he thinks thrown weapons and levitation are dumb. This is a reference to the fact that there are no thrown weapons or levitation spells in this game (like there were in Morrowind). Similarly, M'Aiq pretends to not know what a crossbow is, alluding to the fact that there are no crossbows in Oblivion like there were in Morrowind. He also informs the player that you no longer swing staves like you would in Morrowind. Instead, staves shoot magic, much like your spells do. One of the oddest comments he makes in this game is that he thinks Khajiits and Argonians are beautiful. Some people speculate that the developers are trying to defend their decision to alter the way Khajiits and Argonians look (more human-like). He also says, "People always enjoy a good fable. M'Aiq has yet to find one though. Perhaps some day." This might be a reference to how the video game Fable wasn't as good as everyone expected (it's also the game that is supposed to replace Morrowind as the "greatest RPG ever"). After every encounter, M'Aiq runs away from the player along the road much faster than the player can run. If you do follow him, either by horse or by cheating, he'll only lead you to the border of another province and disappear. Killing him only knocks him unconscious.

For info on other Morrowind/Oblivion characters click here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_minor_characters_in_Morrowind)

SamSmith
06-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Major bumps..

Fargoth
06-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I see theres a passage about me..... *Reads Page* WHAT!!!!!! INFAMOUS??? DISLIKED??? WHINEY VOICE????
I will have to alert me cousin gaenor...
Wood Elfs Unite!

Quote:Being the first character that the player meets after being released from prison, Fargoth is a very memorable character. It can be noted that so many people have come to detest Fargoth because of his whiny voice that several plugins for the game have been created in which he dies a gruesome death and some Morrowind message boards make fun of Fargoth.

It has also been suggested that a reason for why Fargoth is not very liked, aside from his voice, is the way in which he introduces himself to the player. One of his many possible greetings, which appear at random, regardless of the player character's gender, is: "I have a feeling you and I are about to become very close." Perhaps not something everybody enjoys hearing. He is also known to, in a similar fashion, state "You must be a thief, because you've stolen my heart!", an equally awkward remark.

In fact, some Morrowind fans kill the character as quickly as possible to get him out of the way. However, for other players Fargoth is one of the few unique NPCs in a world dominated by cookie-cut characters; certainly a reason for him being infamous on the official forums.

Infraredragon
06-25-2006, 03:20 PM
If it makes you feel better I didn't kill Fargoth, and I even gave him his ring.
I stole it back from him latter on but still...

PS : I liked the W.E.U. (Wood Elves United) idea, twas funny.

Fargoth
06-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Fargoths disposition has gone from 94 to 200

Conchord
07-06-2006, 05:57 PM
I think he is called "the Liar" for a reason.

I laughed so hard when I saw him chuillen on a chair on that island in Morrowind...scared me when he sprinted by in Oblivion though.

Aurilius
08-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Well, if anyone sees him, he owes me money damnit!:cuss:

Yeah, me too.... that bastard sold me some bunk skooma.......

Whisper
08-10-2006, 02:31 PM
I saw him in d'gormenhangst near the shrill of vines in the vaccal world. He gave me some magic dorfnisshle and told me to leave, never speaking of the encounter again.

squiz
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
lol :D