PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with COMPUSA

cadetlinux
11-08-2001, 11:59 AM
Hey guys i'm new to being a member but not new to the forum, i've been reading for months. I decided last night to check the status of my order on compusa's website. It said cancelled. WTF! So i emailed a customer rep and he told me i had insufficient funds in my account. When i preordered it said I wouldn't be billed til the 15th so why do i need anything in there before then. I put the 620 from my bundle in their today. I just told him that but if this makes me lose my place in the first shipment i will go postal. This is TOTAL BS to check my account 8 days before you bill it. Its just a master money debit card, not too hard to go to the bank and add the money in the day before ever ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

RPGr
11-08-2001, 12:04 PM
That sucks. Hope it works out for ya.

CharlesDD2
11-08-2001, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by cadetlinux
Hey guys i'm new to being a member but not new to the forum, i've been reading for months. I decided last night to check the status of my order on compusa's website. It said cancelled. WTF! So i emailed a customer rep and he told me i had insufficient funds in my account. When i preordered it said I wouldn't be billed til the 15th so why do i need anything in there before then. I put the 620 from my bundle in their today. I just told him that but if this makes me lose my place in the first shipment i will go postal. This is TOTAL BS to check my account 8 days before you bill it. Its just a master money debit card, not too hard to go to the bank and add the money in the day before ever ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

wow, that really really sucks, I hope things turn out for the better man. I've dealt with COMPUSA in the past, buying games and cd's and what not, and somehow it always turned out bad there. My advice? After you get the XBox I wouldn't go there anymore *cough cough Best Buy*