PDA

View Full Version : news for turok!!read!

xbox1
08-31-2002, 03:24 PM
the turok cheats on here that someone posted does work,when u hit end at the cheat menu,but when u play the game,U DONT HAVE EVERY WEAPON,UNLIMITED AMMO,OR NE THING LIKE THAT!!if someone can figure out whats going on,go for it.

ScorpionX
08-31-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by xbox1
the turok cheats on here that someone posted does work,when u hit end at the cheat menu,but when u play the game,U DONT HAVE EVERY WEAPON,UNLIMITED AMMO,OR NE THING LIKE THAT!!if someone can figure out whats going on,go for it.

Invincibility
To turn on Invincibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "emerpus". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
Invisibility
To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
Unlimited Ammo
To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
Unlock All Levels
To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
Unlock All Weapons
To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Those are from IGN and I tried them and the work. Enter them and activate them on the cheat menu. Exept for All levles, you just load your game and you have all levels.

xbox1
08-31-2002, 06:12 PM
i meant they dont work.

heres how i do it tell me what im doing wrong:i put in the code and then i go down to end.it takes me back to the cheat menu(where u turn them on/off)i hit on for the codes i want.then i hit B.when i go to new game or load game,i dont have all weapons.thats the only one i dont have.please help!!!

Spacewolf
09-17-2002, 12:40 AM
You get all the weapons that are allowed for that level. All of them have worked for me so far.

SlightlySycho
09-17-2002, 11:48 AM
It can be tweaky. Invincibility doesn't protect you completely from falling damage (freaked me out the first time it happened). Unlimited ammo gives you the guns that can be acquired for that level; your ammo will also decrease, but you can still shoot once it goes down to zero (you can't pick up new ammo, though). I didn't use any of the other cheats, so I only know how those work.

yoz
09-17-2002, 10:12 PM
All the cheats are posted on Gamespot.com: TEXAS, MADMAN, EMERPUS and SELLOUT. I can't remember the last one and i'm not sure what each one is. You do get invincibility, unlimited ammo, unlocked levels and a fair amount of weapons, at least five at a time. I think they limited them because it takes too long to cycle through them. By the way, that game is NOTHING w/out the cheats. It's not even that great w/ them. I say it's a so so rental.