PDA

View Full Version : XBOX link compatable games and Turok

Virazslo
08-31-2002, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone. Does anyone know how Turok will compare multiplayer? I LOVE Halo multiplayer. 2 days ago I got together with 11 other friends and 2 other xboxes. 12 person Halo kicks TOTAL ass. Will you be able to do this on Turok? Can you hook XBoxes up and link them? I wonder if it will be any good. Are there any other really good games for link play? I think that is where the XBox really shines, link games. But so far, the only one i have tried link is Halo. Thanks for the helo

ScorpionX
08-31-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Virazslo
Hey everyone. Does anyone know how Turok will compare multiplayer? I LOVE Halo multiplayer. 2 days ago I got together with 11 other friends and 2 other xboxes. 12 person Halo kicks TOTAL ass. Will you be able to do this on Turok? Can you hook XBoxes up and link them? I wonder if it will be any good. Are there any other really good games for link play? I think that is where the XBox really shines, link games. But so far, the only one i have tried link is Halo. Thanks for the helo

No Turok doesn't have system link unfortunately. :( Moto GP has system link, thats a racing game though. Halo is the only FPS to have system link for now. Yeah I had a LAN a few weeks ago with 10 people and it was very fun.

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 07:11 PM
Only several games have the system link option...I just got the cable today so im hoping for some 8 player Halo tonight...

Prime | Terror
09-01-2002, 01:57 PM
Is Turok worth buying?

ScorpionX
09-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Prime | Terror
Is Turok worth buying?

I suggest you rent it, some people like it and some people hate the game. I personally like it a lot, but thats just me. :o