PDA

View Full Version : How long is dead to rights?

split511
08-31-2002, 04:55 PM
Hey, I rented dead to rights earlier today at blockbuster and so far it seems like a really sweet game. I like all the moves you can do to keep yourself from getting shot an all. Well anyways I'm on chapter 3 and I was just curious how long the game is. How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on?

Xmun
08-31-2002, 05:02 PM
15 if I'm not mistaken.

But I might very well be mistaken in which case my backup answer would be anywhere between 1 and 100 chapters.

Cheers!

Tony Soprano
08-31-2002, 05:07 PM
well, a friend of mine bought the game, and he said the game has 15 chapters

bxm196
08-31-2002, 05:21 PM
I just finished it. It is fifteen chapters.

Nonny
08-31-2002, 05:31 PM
Damn, this game is freaking hard. :(

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 07:09 PM
it's as long as you want it to be. wanna take a dump in mid-game? add an hour or so, depending on the magazines you have at your disposal...want to speed thru the game in 47 seconds? Only one way to find out if it can be done...enough stupid posts already, this is idiotic.

split511
08-31-2002, 09:07 PM
EH what is your freaking problem, your post was the idiotic one. I rented the game and for gods sake all I wanted to know is how long it is so if I like it I don't go blow my $50 only to find out I was one chapter away from beating the game. And why do you care if I post, its not like the boards are actually crowded or anything. And no one is forcing you to go into every single thread and make a comment. Go hump a llama...

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 09:11 PM
There is no such thing as a game being so long...it all depends on what you do, and you will no do the same thing and take the same amount of time as other people, so as a result, we get crap posts like this one.

Also, flaming is not acceptable here...at least by my standards, so mods...do your job.

Livewire
08-31-2002, 09:12 PM
dude he was just wondering how many chapters there were

settle down

split511
08-31-2002, 09:17 PM
I was more wanting a number of chpaters not the exact number of hours minutes and second it took you to beat the game...geez is that so hard. And if anyone is flaming its you. Go take your pms pills cause it sure is that time of the month

By the way thank you livewire atleast some people have a little patience

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by split511
And if anyone is flaming its you. Go take your pms pills cause it sure is that time of the month

I can almost taste the irony of that statement...:rolleyes:

split511
08-31-2002, 09:27 PM
Why don't you just go some where else and let out all of your anger that builds up inside of you everytime you dad molests you instead of letting it out here no one was looking for a smartass reponse

split511
08-31-2002, 09:35 PM
After searching through EH's past post it became pretty obvious that EH enjoys travelling from post to post looking for something negative to say so I guess i wasn't just one of the few lucky ones....

split511
08-31-2002, 09:43 PM
ahhh did i scare eh away or did he finally realize just how ignorant he was really being

Nonny
08-31-2002, 10:03 PM
lol..

Anyway theres no need to flame anybody, he didnt ask "How many hours, mins, seconds will this game be?" He asked how many chapters, which there is 15.

and since im so nice:

How to unlock All Chapters

Go to the Press Start screen then go to the "New Game" screen. Now press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Right, Y, X, X

(Use them only if you are gonna give the game back to see what the rest of it is like!)

Enjoy ;)

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 10:07 PM
Actually, if I recall the subject name of this topic, he asked how long it was. :rolleyes:

Nonny
08-31-2002, 10:38 PM
Hey, I rented dead to rights earlier today at blockbuster and so far it seems like a really sweet game. I like all the moves you can do to keep yourself from getting shot an all. Well anyways I'm on chapter 3 and I was just curious how long the game is. How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on?

Read the post.

Here again in Big Letters:

How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on? :rolleyes:

wweomaniac
08-31-2002, 10:48 PM
yeah EHWfedPres. You don't need to start ****.

Only one way to find out if it can be done...enough stupid posts already, this is idiotic.

if you think it's a dumb post, you dont have to reply. people over the internet can be really annoying. You gotta wonder what they're like in real life... lonely?

Toonz
08-31-2002, 10:55 PM
Isn't there a OXM challenge to beat this game in 6 hours. I think it said it would take alotta practice but that means it is possible to tear through this sucker if you have the mad skillz and beat it in about 6 hours

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
yeah EHWfedPres. You don't need to start ****.

if you think it's a dumb post, you dont have to reply. people over the internet can be really annoying. You gotta wonder what they're like in real life... lonely?

If you dont like my opinion, you dont have to comment on it...thats what starts crap in the first place...conflict of opinion. and my opinion is that you should find out what real wrestling is and stop watching that soap opera garbage on TNN...

EHWfedPres
08-31-2002, 11:03 PM
Nonny, can you please give me the name of the topic we are in?

Nonny
08-31-2002, 11:03 PM
thats like impossible this game is soooo hard

HALOJAY
08-31-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
it's as long as you want it to be. wanna take a dump in mid-game? add an hour or so, depending on the magazines you have at your disposal...want to speed thru the game in 47 seconds? Only one way to find out if it can be done...enough stupid posts already, this is idiotic.

I just decided to not like you. Honestly, was that necessary?

Save me Jebus
09-01-2002, 12:07 AM
okay back on topic,
yes dtr has 15 chapters and it seems that i get stuck at least once for a long time in every chapter.. i'm on chapter 11 right now and my game saved says i've been palying for lke 6 hours and 50 minutes but that is only the time i've got to the next checkpoint it doesnt count the number of times i've failed... to be honest if it counted that time i'd have like more then 10 hours prally
well i'm gonna go back to chap 11 (i'm stuck in a part)
this game rocks though

Nonny
09-01-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Nonny, can you please give me the name of the topic we are in?

How long is dead to rights?

-----------

Listen up cuz i see you are a stubborn one.

When you read posts you dont just look at the name of the topic, you read the post.

And smart ass replies are not needed. He asked how many chapters are there, (levels) not "How many hours will it take me"

If you didnt know the answer then just dont reply, and especially do not reply with a stupid comment such as that.

Gooday.
;)

whatsyourprob?
09-01-2002, 08:18 AM
beating the game in 6 hours would be really tough, took me 7(really near 15, but it dosent add "re-dos" into the final time) hours and i thought i went through it fairly fast.