PDA

View Full Version : Come Join Platinum League 2K3..Site is Up!!!

Nas
09-01-2002, 03:49 AM
...4:12 AM on 9/1/02.......after alot of hard work, the site is finally up you guys! it's not completely finished, but it's up. It's really late and i worked on it alot tonight, and now i'm gonna get to sleep cuz i don't wanna look at a computer for the next million hours. lol my eyes just hurt :(

Well I hope you guys like what you see! please...if you are going to join...become a member on the forum and post! if you are thinking about joining....become a member on the forum and post! I'm workin on the avatars soon for u to sport on here and on the pl2k3 forum, so those will be available to you.

the web address is: http://platinum2k3.cjb.net/

on the teams, it is first come, first serve basis to whoever posts what team they want ON the league website. if u don't get the team u want, still join! just choose another team u like!

peace

Pipetender
09-01-2002, 10:28 AM
Man that sucks! There were only lke 3 members and one already wanted the Dolphins.

Nas
09-01-2002, 10:42 AM
sorry man, don't worry about it! there are still PLENTY of other great teams out there for the pickings. but please still play in the league!

Pipetender
09-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Well if there are no more leagues left I will stay in but if another league has the Dolphins I'm gone!

Nas
09-01-2002, 01:01 PM
alright man, since you did ask for them first, i'll hook you up. you got the Dolphins man. :)

oh yeah, for those of you who showed lots of interest in my league (posted multiple times asking about it, offering support, etc.) your teams are now also reserved :)

Pipetender
09-01-2002, 02:32 PM
Sweet! Thanks a lot! I can't wait to play! If you need any help just ask!

KingAvi2k3
09-03-2002, 02:51 AM
I try to be very supportive. I had the Jets from day one. I'm still the Jets right? Couldn't checkout the site. Is something wrong with the site??

Nas
09-03-2002, 08:34 PM
the site is platinum2k3.cjb.net, it should work. if for some reason it doesn't work, check out the message board, goto platinum2k3.proboards12.com, that is the link to it. and yup, u still got the jets.

peace

CrazyCougar
09-04-2002, 01:29 PM
Count me in. I can play 2 games a week! I'll take my Titans in this league since I couldnt in the other one...LOL! The Eagles avatar is for the other league but i will put Titans in the text.

Nas
09-04-2002, 10:28 PM
tight....come join asap :) the titans are still available!

and king...i reserved the jets for u, but u still haven't shown up yet! whats up? does the link still not work? let me know bout that please..peace

KingAvi2k3
09-05-2002, 02:52 AM
I finally register. I wasn't able to check my password, because I'm at work. But when I get home. I'll tour the site. So far, It look great. Great job Nas!

KingAvi2k3
09-05-2002, 01:02 PM
The site looks great, you did a wonderful job. I did notice someone(Cheddams) pick the Jets too. I never saw his name in the beginning. Maybe just got hold of the site. Could this be the reason why I can't get the Jets avatar? I made request long before this guy. He isn't on the original roster we fisrt form. Where he come from?

B.B.T. Boyz
09-05-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey nas just joined your league nice layout so far...I chose the Falcons does this cause any problems. I doubt the demand would be very high lol. well back to Beta-testing........keep me informed

Nas
09-05-2002, 06:42 PM
you are signed up and ready to go man...falcons are yours :) just visit the site every now and thing to check for updates!

KingAvi2k2...you got the Jets man. I don't know about the avatar problem though. I Posted on my forum though some advice that may help! check it out!

peace

Nas
09-05-2002, 06:46 PM
oh yeah....peejay, are u still interested? u haven't shown up yet! just wondering...the cowboys will be held for u until the end of tomorrow night. hopefully we'll hear from u before then! peace

KingAvi2k3
09-06-2002, 06:35 AM
Did Cheddams give up the Jets avatar yet? I need my Jets avatar!