PDA

View Full Version : Halo novel

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 04:40 PM
I finished reading the Halo novel has any one else? It was a great book a must buy for those who are getting the game. It gives you back ground past battles and what happens to lead up to the game. Since I have read the book I think the game will be more like a choose your own adventure book / movie. If any one else has read it let me know I want to discuss some poss. of whats going to happen in the game. If anyone has questions on the book let me know. I finished it yesterday i have just been having troubles on here and with my comp.

l Maximus l
11-08-2001, 04:42 PM
Cool, Scarecrow...do you mind creating some cliff notes? :D

XBOX Dude
11-08-2001, 04:45 PM
I'm almost done with the book and i must say it was much better then i thought it would be and the detail was great i loved the story it was really good and know when i get to play the game it will be a little extra special then it was going to be, becasue know i'll know what the game is really about.

scarecrow kfj
11-08-2001, 04:52 PM
**** spoiler **** ahjy one who read it read this

I think linda might become an ai cause I heard in the game there are to ai's. I wonder if we will find out what happens to mendez or the other spartan... I think the dr and the spartans are safe on the reach under ground in her office... what do you think?

*** spoiler****