PDA

View Full Version : 1 game : scratched ! , the other 3 :FINE !!!!!!?????????

adzmullz1
09-02-2002, 09:21 AM
Something weird is going on . I have 4 games for my x-box , and one of them is absolutley totalled ! . It is full of scratches ! , but my pther 3 are fine . And i have not treated this game any differently from the others before you think that , i have'nt been throwing it around my bedroom or given it to my dog to chew on ! . It's just this one game getting scratched , anyone else think that is weird !!!????
:confused: :eek: :(

Xmun
09-02-2002, 09:56 AM
More than likely a peice of debris on the loading tray for one of your gaming session that wasn't present for the others.

Spinning on something as small as a grain of salt it for hours would just about do the trick.

hiter101
09-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by adzmullz1
Something weird is going on . I have 4 games for my x-box , and one of them is absolutley totalled ! . It is full of scratches ! , but my pther 3 are fine . And i have not treated this game any differently from the others before you think that , i have'nt been throwing it around my bedroom or given it to my dog to chew on ! . It's just this one game getting scratched , anyone else think that is weird !!!????
:confused: :eek: :(

u probably played that game longer then others

adzmullz1
09-02-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by hiter101

u probably played that game longer then others

So , your saying that , in time , all my games (and everyone elses) are going to develop scratches anyway????

thebox466
09-02-2002, 10:56 AM
No, unless you have debris on your cd disk

AmpedRider
09-02-2002, 11:34 AM
no i think u had ***** in ur disk drive

Duke
09-02-2002, 11:37 AM
Even with minor scratches, most games will work fine. I had a bunch in my AUF and never had a problem with it. Just got the scratches from my housemates not putting the game away in its case. (I don't know why they like it, they just do.)

Anyway, it doesn't sound like you have too much to worry about. If you're planning on selling your games back, you'll lose 3-5 USD

adzmullz1
09-02-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Even with minor scratches, most games will work fine. I had a bunch in my AUF and never had a problem with it. Just got the scratches from my housemates not putting the game away in its case. (I don't know why they like it, they just do.)

Anyway, it doesn't sound like you have too much to worry about. If you're planning on selling your games back, you'll lose 3-5 USD

Thanks . I'm not worrying as much now. I won't be selling it anyway , it's project gotham !!!:)