PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Test Drive LeMans

BullitNC
09-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Since the Test Drive series is being ported to XBOX, I can only hope they decideto bring LeMans. LeMans was hands down the finest game ever produced in the Test Drive series. The DC version was graphically, the most superior game made for DC. Does anybody else like this game and want it updated, and enhanced for the XBOX?

flyrus
09-02-2002, 12:53 PM
I agree. The Dreamcast and PC ver. of Test Drive Le Mans was awesome. This is a great idea.

EHWfedPres
09-02-2002, 12:56 PM
Test Drive is a great game, but off road sucks so bad.

BullitNC
09-02-2002, 04:30 PM
I though pretty much all of the Test Drive series sucked, except LeMans. They hit the bullseye with LeMans. It's easily one of the best console racers ever. It has super graphics, realism, weather, speed, good track variety, excellent cars, and you ccan even do a real 24 hour race, if you really wanted to.

Zion
09-02-2002, 04:56 PM
Test Drive Le Mans is probably one of the very best racing games I've ever played...ever. On any console or PC. It's amazing. The only game that beats it is Moto GP for the Xbox.

Test Drive V-Rally is also a very good game. Very similar to Rallisport.

ozmosis
09-04-2002, 04:18 PM
it was so hard for me to believe that test drive lemans was actually a test drive game. who knew that one of the best racing games could come from THE WORST racing series on the face of the earth.

Revit_X_man
09-04-2002, 04:22 PM
I actually did the 24 hr race... It took me 2 weeks to finish it, but it was very rewarding. EGM said it looked and played better on the DC than on the PS2.

doctorrevill
09-05-2002, 03:59 AM
Yeah LeMans was amazing on DC. Car control was so perfect, you became one with your vehicle after a while. I got so good with the Viper I couldn't bear to tear myself away to try other cars. I never got close to beating that game however -- it was really hard. I don't even know why they called it TD anything... it was its own game and a jillion times better than any other TD game. Maybe we will see a Live Compatable sequel for Xbox? Wouldn't that be amazing!

BullitNC
09-05-2002, 12:08 PM
" Maybe we will see a Live Compatable sequel for Xbox? Wouldn't that be amazing!"

Stop teaasing us! That's not even funny, as we don't even have LeMans yet...not you've got me thinking about playing with 5 other drivers online....?

Maybe it's time to start pestering Infogrames?