PDA

View Full Version : addict clan

tbird
09-02-2002, 12:16 PM
Go see XBOX LIVE DISCUSSION forum.

Snapple
09-02-2002, 12:26 PM
stop it other wise im complaining cause you dont make a thread in another forum then go to another forum then tell people to go over there:rolleyes:

its like me say "go to off topic" in the 3D shooter forum:rolleyes:

Nato King
09-02-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
stop it other wise im complaining cause you dont make a thread in another forum then go to another forum then tell people to go over there:rolleyes:

its like me say "go to off topic" in the 3D shooter forum:rolleyes:

I know what you mean Xboxfan38. What do you think he is thinking.:)

flyrus
09-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Yea XboxFan....You don't have to be so exagurated....

tbird
09-02-2002, 01:35 PM
Ypu actually took the time to reply to this in that way. You must have nothing to do. Go complain then newbie and tell the administrators like Max or Van.

You make a big deal of nothing!!!! Stop your whining and reply to some other posts!!!! This was info from a member(original) to other members!!!!:mad:

Can't we all get along!!!!!??????

tbird
09-02-2002, 01:38 PM
Also as you can see on my post meter, I don't reply to posts or make new threads for no reason. I only respond when needed and don't take any space in these forums to complain or whine about things.

So xboxfan, peace. . . If anyone is making this out to be more than it was really intended to be then sorry. nuff said.

Snapple
09-02-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by tbird
Ypu actually took the time to reply to this in that way. You must have nothing to do. Go complain then newbie and tell the administrators like Max or Van.

You make a big deal of nothing!!!! Stop your whining and reply to some other posts!!!! This was info from a member(original) to other members!!!!:mad:

Can't we all get along!!!!!??????

im not no ****ing newbie:mad: and im not whinning its just so stupid that you make a thread that says go to the xbox live forum:rolleyes: just let people read what thaey want

Comic Book Guy
09-02-2002, 03:45 PM
I agree with xboxfan38. Why would you make a post in one forum and go to another forum and tell people about it? It doesn't make a lot of sense.