PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo coming to XBOX



SoccerCJM77
09-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Is nintendo going to make games for XBOX. Are they going to make a good Zelda not the caroon one on Gamecube:cool:

wweomaniac
09-02-2002, 01:56 PM
I highly doubt nintendo is going to be making games for xbox while the gamecube is still in production. Why would they want to help out another console if they have one competing with it? Doesn't make much sense does it?

Maybe is nintendo decides to get out of the video game console business when the next generation consoles come out, nintendo might make games for xbox.

Scarlet Spider
09-02-2002, 01:56 PM
are you a retard?

Professor Kaos
09-02-2002, 01:58 PM
and zelda is completly cel-shaded for the gamecube

GO BUCCS!!!
09-02-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Playya
and zelda is completly cel-shaded for the gamecube thus making the g.c. version of zelda 100% queer as hell.

split511
09-02-2002, 02:56 PM
didn't they announce a while ago that microsoft was gonna make some games for gameboy advance....if they do that then why can't nintendo return the favor???

ice_141
09-02-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by split511
didn't they announce a while ago that microsoft was gonna make some games for gameboy advance....if they do that then why can't nintendo return the favor???

Return the favor with what? Barneys Great Chicken Adventure?

Crazy Joe
09-02-2002, 03:05 PM
i think it would be a great idea for Nintendo and Microsoft to make an alliance of some kind, put SOME first party titles on each other's consoles, it would topple Sony and help Nintendo and MS both.

Knight
09-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Is nintendo going to make games for XBOX. Are they going to make a good Zelda not the caroon one on Gamecube:cool:

No they only support there own systems!!

flyrus
09-02-2002, 03:07 PM
What a stupid thread....Nintendo comes to Xbox???? That only appears in your childhood dream.....

Snapple
09-02-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by flyrus
What a stupid thread....Nintendo comes to Xbox???? That only appears in your childhood dream.....

calm down cityson

now the only game i want from nintendois a very good donkey kong game:)

JimmieDoogan
09-02-2002, 03:27 PM
If any of you paid even the slightest attention to the Biz Buz you'd know why he's asking this question. According to the majority of game devs they are in talks with Sony and Microsoft about their new system. However, Nintendo has yet to step up and talk to devs about their new system. This could very well mean that Nintendo is dropping out of the hardware race. If'n they do go multiplatform (remember, some people said it'd never happen to Sega) it won't be until the next gen of game systems come along. Which is in about 3-4 years... so don't expect anything from Nintendo except for Nintendo owners for now. Honestly... I see them going the way of sega... it just seems logical with what Nintendo's mind set seems to be lately.

Knight
09-02-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
If any of you paid even the slightest attention to the Biz Buz you'd know why he's asking this question. According to the majority of game devs they are in talks with Sony and Microsoft about their new system. However, Nintendo has yet to step up and talk to devs about their new system. This could very well mean that Nintendo is dropping out of the hardware race. If'n they do go multiplatform (remember, some people said it'd never happen to Sega) it won't be until the next gen of game systems come along. Which is in about 3-4 years... so don't expect anything from Nintendo except for Nintendo owners for now. Honestly... I see them going the way of sega... it just seems logical with what Nintendo's mind set seems to be lately.

Or maybe there going portabe only!! Nintendo not going to drop there Gameboy line!!

ice_141
09-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
If any of you paid even the slightest attention to the Biz Buz you'd know why he's asking this question. According to the majority of game devs they are in talks with Sony and Microsoft about their new system. However, Nintendo has yet to step up and talk to devs about their new system. This could very well mean that Nintendo is dropping out of the hardware race. If'n they do go multiplatform (remember, some people said it'd never happen to Sega) it won't be until the next gen of game systems come along. Which is in about 3-4 years... so don't expect anything from Nintendo except for Nintendo owners for now. Honestly... I see them going the way of sega... it just seems logical with what Nintendo's mind set seems to be lately.

Yeak, kind of like what Peter Main said here:

"No one will deny that Sony is a world-class hardware company, and no one would deny that Microsoft is a world-class software company. Nintendo aspires to be neither one of those things." -- Peter Main, a Nintendo marketing executive

pnrgi
09-02-2002, 09:40 PM
yeah, microsoft already tired to buy nintendo before they released there gamecube. they offered them 22 billion dollars and told them to drop there gamecube. and they refused. too bad too those game could have been fun, like Resident Evil and FF.:(

CrazyCougar
09-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Nintendo will not be able to compete with the next generation of gaming with Sony and Microsoft. The latest umors are Nintendo will be staying with their portable lines such as GBA. BUT as for console gaming, the last rumor was Nintendo and Microsoft ARE talking out a deal. You may see Mario on the Xbox in the next 2 years. Having Nintando come to the Xbox would be a great thing IMO.

Nonny
09-02-2002, 09:56 PM
Dont expect anything till at least 2004....Nintendo is still trying to sell its cube
:)

Knight
09-02-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Nonny
Dont expect anything till at least 2004....Nintendo is still trying to sell its cube
:)

No don't expect anything before 2006!!

Xtopia
09-02-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Is nintendo going to make games for XBOX. Are they going to make a good Zelda not the caroon one on Gamecube:cool:


Well you ever stop posting crap!?!

SlightlySycho
09-02-2002, 10:37 PM
But quite possibly Rare. (http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1031000358,90320,):cool:
And wouldn't that just kick endless degrees of @$$? A multiplayer virtuoso like Rare developing games for XBox Live? More than likely Perfect Dark. Hopefully even Conker.:D

Keep you fingers crossed. (remember, only one hand; two is bad luck)
[sighs] God I'm sad.:(