PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where all of the glass armor is?

Unknown_Entity
09-02-2002, 03:18 PM
can someone tell me where the pieces of glass armor are?

halocombat4ever
09-02-2002, 03:22 PM
gost gate to buy

kill people in gost gate to get most of pieces (tant)
niot to many places where yyou can buy it
costs a lot
not the best light armor for boots

Unknown_Entity
09-02-2002, 03:27 PM
wait glass armor is light???

i thought it was heavy

halocombat4ever
09-02-2002, 03:30 PM
glass armor is lighjt yes and

halocombat4ever
09-02-2002, 03:33 PM
why would you think glass would be heavey as metal

Fossil8752
09-02-2002, 03:41 PM
I got some glass armor in the Fighter's Guild Ald'ruhn. There is a door with a lock of 100 I believe and behind it is a room with a chest with some glass armor and I believe there is another chest with some orcish armor. It's not a full set but it suited me fine since pretty much all the other pieces I have are those expensive constant effect enchanted items like the one in Jarvis' thread.

GamemasterD
09-03-2002, 11:18 AM
Getting glass armor is easy cheese. All you need is telekinesis. Get it, and go to Ghostgate. Enter the left tower, and make your way to the lower floor. Find the room with the glass stuff, and shut the door behind you. Check the crates in the room and make absolute sure that a set of glass greaves is in there. If not, return to the upper floor and then reenter the bottom floor and recheck the crate. Once every piece is present, go to the back of the furnace and work your way into the corner. You can peek over the corner of the furnace and use telekinesis to steal everything in the room WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT. I figured this out yesterday for my friend, and now he's level 1 with a whole set of glass stuff (armor rating of 53). Wonderful way to start the game.

P.S. Don't forget to get the Indoril stuff in the right tower's bottom room (you'll need Onduisi's Open Door spell for this).

BullitNC
09-03-2002, 11:43 AM
I went to ghostgate to complete my glass armor set yesterday. My 1st character wore heavy daedric. I wanted something light this game, so I chose glass. I needed pauldrons. I went to Ghostgate and found those two characters in the barracks room who are both wearing glass. One is even wearing a Daedric Helm. I taunted both into fighting after making sure neither could "train" me in anything. I simply took everything they had. Right next door is an armorer who has glass also. But you don't have to buy it unless you have lots of money. You can steal it, or taunt him into fighting also.

GamemasterD
09-03-2002, 11:45 AM
Do what I did (See my previous post).

Not a bit of hassle to get the stuff.

halocombat4ever
09-03-2002, 02:16 PM
THE ONLY REAL DAGRIC HELM IS A ENCHANTED ONE IN TEY FRIES I THINK

FRIES LOL