PDA

View Full Version : tell me which one is better and why, nfl fever 2002 or madden nfl 2002.

anthony_osborn
11-08-2001, 05:07 PM
hey, could any one tell me which one is better and why. on the commercial for nfl fever it doesnt look like it has as good graphics but iv never seen graphics or anything for madden. so could anyone tell me which one is better and why?thanks for your help. :D

Xboxderekman
11-09-2001, 07:05 PM
Oh ya man. I had the same problem. Nfl fever will be better. At Xbox.com they have UNBELEIVABLE movie previews. Madden just isnt all that great graphics. Fever is totally awsome graphics. NFL fever has a really cool feature that lets you make a player better by personally training them.
--Go with NFL fever!!!-Enough said

Kore
11-09-2001, 11:23 PM
Madden gameplay-wise.
Fever graphics-wise.

EA owns the sports category. However their graphics arent that good. Not in all their games, but some.

cvking
11-09-2001, 11:45 PM
WAit up!!...the graphics of fever can be 30x better than madden but that don't prove $hit...Th bottome line is GAMEPLAY and until we actually play both we shall see who the king of football is...Im going with fever beacasue i want something new..i love madden but COME ON..it's kinda old

fanofslipknotib
11-10-2001, 01:50 AM
After watching the non-interactive demo of Fever and Madden today, I have to say Fever looks SO much better. I havn't played either one, so I cant rate gameplay.

Select50
11-10-2001, 09:21 AM
ok.. i've played fever... many times at many different stores with a buddy.. we just go around the city.. ya we're losers :) if your not a serious football gamer i would go with fever definatly, the graphics are pretty good.. not much above ps2.. but the gameplay is weak... the game is so PASS PASS PASS.. getting a good running play off is hard, i havent played madden but once it comes out in blockbuster i'll make my final decision.. $50 is a lot .. i recommend waiting to rent before you buy