PDA

View Full Version : Which TV is better!!



Live Master
09-02-2002, 04:49 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11101145&m=1&cat=24&scat=1470

http://www.sonystyle.com/home/item.jsp?itemid=36191&hierc=9685x9795&catid=

Which tv is better?? Also im lookign for a tv aroudn 900 tho, a good nice tv . Can you help me?

Live Master
09-02-2002, 04:54 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11101060&m=1&cat=24&scat=1470

is that any good, its a hdtv , real nice!!

Knight
09-02-2002, 05:04 PM
The two Samsung HDTV are the same but the Screen Size!!

Knight
09-02-2002, 05:05 PM
Are you looking for a 27" or 32"??

flyrus
09-02-2002, 05:06 PM
Why do ppl like HDTVs now???? There's no different play Xbox with a different TV.....What a waste of $$$$. Just remember, you guys are not Bill Gates....You are just a normal citizen.....You have to save as much $$$$$ as you can!!!! :mad:

Live Master
09-02-2002, 05:12 PM
IM looking for a 27 inch now? Is that 27" any good?

Knight
09-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by flyrus
Why do ppl like HDTVs now???? There's no different play Xbox with a different TV.....What a waste of $$$$. Just remember, you guys are not Bill Gates....You are just a normal citizen.....You have to save as much $$$$$ as you can!!!! :mad:

cityson shut up!!
It's his money he will what he likes with it!!

Knight
09-02-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Live Master
IM looking for a 27 inch now? Is that 27" any good?

I don't know but it cost $700(for the 27")!!

Live Master
09-02-2002, 05:16 PM
Thats a good price for a hdtv, even a 27inch!!

EHWfedPres
09-02-2002, 05:26 PM
I dont believe that this topic belongs here...

stang46
09-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Why do ppl like HDTVs now???? There's no different play Xbox with a different TV.....What a waste of $$$$. Just remember, you guys are not Bill Gates....You are just a normal citizen.....You have to save as much $$$$$ as you can!!!!

Have you ever compared a 480i signal to a 480p signal side by side? A 480p signal is much clearer and jsut plain better looking than a 480i signal. Thats why we buy HDTVs. Once the true high definition(1080i, 720p) games start coming out we will see an even greater difference. Its the same thing with computers. Go play your favorite game at 640x480. Now bump up the resolution to something higher. It looks a hell of alot better at higher resultions doesn't it? Well its the same idea with HDTVs.

the difference in graphical quality between my 27" regular Toshiba and my 42" widescreen Toshiba HDTV is <B>HUGE</B>.

mrmp3
09-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Hey Stang how much did that 42" Widescreen HDTV Toshiba cost?

stang46
09-02-2002, 08:07 PM
I got it at BestBuy with 18 months no interest financing as well as 10% off for $1540. I couldn't be happier with the TV. I'm still in college so the 42" was a perfect size for my smaller one bed room apartment:)
http://www.cox-internet.com/stang46/pics/42h81.JPG

stang46
09-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Heres another thing i would mention to the people looking at getting 27-32" HDTVs. For a couple hundred more you can get into one of the 42" widescreen models made by Toshiba or Samsung. I too was looking at the 27" Samsung HDTVs but I decided that i was going to do it right the first time and get the TV I really wanted.

Knight
09-02-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by stang46
Heres another thing i would mention to the people looking at getting 27-32" HDTVs. For a couple hundred more you can get into one of the 42" widescreen models made by Toshiba or Samsung. I too was looking at the 27" Samsung HDTVs but I decided that i was going to do it right the first time and get the TV I really wanted.

That's nice but a 42" will not fit in my Bedroom!!