PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive 4 Update!

XboxGamers
09-02-2002, 04:42 PM
Me want!! :D

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/8479/

Tecmo producer Tomonobu Itagaki has confirmed preliminary details regarding the fourth installment in his popular fighting series Dead or Alive. Albeit officially confirmed at this year's E3 Expo in May, few details regarding the game have surfaced until now. When recently asked about the status of development on Dead or Alive 4, Itagaki-san responded, "We have a number of projects to keep us busy right now. [laughs..] Dead or Alive 4 is scheduled for release next summer [2003], and players can expect some major system changes." Unfortunately, Itagaki-san refused to divulge any specific plans due to the relative infancy of development. For reference, Itagaki-san is currently working on Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox.

flyrus
09-02-2002, 04:50 PM
I want screenshots!!!! :D

KingAlias
09-02-2002, 04:53 PM
:eek: Have they picked a console yet? :eek:

Ulchie
09-02-2002, 05:05 PM
if its coming out next year then that means that xbox will be the first console to recieve 2 dead or alive titles ever
cause ps3 is coming 2005 and xbox is the best system right now and itagaki wants power so its on xbox gauranteed just like all of his other good games are
he loves xbox and he is coo with me :cool:

Explosivo
09-02-2002, 05:19 PM
it better be on xbox, i mean why would team ninja want DOA4 to look worse than DOA3?

kofijamal
09-02-2002, 09:06 PM
Ummm, yea. Until they announce the system, I don't really care. They have tippy-toeing around this for too long and leding a lot of us on needlessly. We may not even see the gmae until 2004. If haven't started working on yet (anything major work anyway), how likely is it that we will see DoA4 this summer for any system without it looking like pure mess. I mean Dead or Alive is a good series, but I want Virtua Fighter on the Xbox. I don't want to spend money on a PS2 for a game that now has two additional characters. But hey, if the big wigs at Temco want to take the game over to Sony's system, ok. Your loss.

MixMasta
09-02-2002, 09:17 PM
ill check it out, but they bettter have some new hotter chicks, and have ein as playable from the start