PDA

View Full Version : Can't Find The Absorb Health Spell!

Xtopia
09-02-2002, 09:00 PM
Hey guys, lately I have been looking like a mad mad for the ABSORB health spell, not drain. Where can I get it?

SlightlySycho
09-02-2002, 09:03 PM
I think I found it being sold by one of the clergymen in Sadrith Mora's Imperial Shrine. I think the one that was closer to the alter. I'm pretty sure I bought it from some sort of religious establishment.

Xtopia
09-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
I think I found it being sold by one of the clergymen in Sadrith Mora's Imperial Shrine. I think the one that was closer to the alter. I'm pretty sure I bought it from some sort of religious establishment.

Aight, thanks a BUNCH, dude! I owe you one!

vamp
09-03-2002, 08:33 AM
I got mine from the guy on the top floor of the ald ruhn mages guild. The spell is called back something.

Xtopia
09-04-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by vamp
I got mine from the guy on the top floor of the ald ruhn mages guild. The spell is called back something.

I finally found it! I found it in the Temple in Aid'Run. Is that what you meant?;)

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 10:02 AM
What's the difference between absorb and drain health? I haven't used either in any way, shape, or form. I assume one of the two takes health from the enemy and gives it to the person casting the spell or what-not.

EHWfedPres
09-04-2002, 01:06 PM
Yeah, its called regenerate or soemthing i think...the dude in the green robe had it in the ald-ruhn shrine

Xtopia
09-04-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
What's the difference between absorb and drain health? I haven't used either in any way, shape, or form. I assume one of the two takes health from the enemy and gives it to the person casting the spell or what-not.

Yes you are correct. Damage or Drain Health just takes health away from the victim.
But Absorb Health takes health from the victim and gives it to the weapon bearer. Hope that helps!

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the help. Those three had me confused.

I wonder which would be best for enchanting a weapon...I assume it'd be the absorb, but it might not have as much effect as the damage or drain.

Whoopage
09-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
Thanks for the help. Those three had me confused.

I wonder which would be best for enchanting a weapon...I assume it'd be the absorb, but it might not have as much effect as the damage or drain.

definitly go with the absorb

i have a deadric dai-katana enchanted with 52 absorb health....i can kill anything with 1 or 2 hits....

plus my health never drops when i fight because of it...

GamemasterD
09-04-2002, 03:00 PM
I might enchant a daedric claymore like that, since it has about the same amount of enchant points, plus I have more of them. I can get the daikatanas fairly easy, though.