PDA

View Full Version : blade 2

ryanh0801
09-02-2002, 09:33 PM
i don't know about you guys, but i'm excited about this game........any thoughts about how its gonna be?

"nice throw mate"-british marine from Halo

Nato King
09-03-2002, 11:24 AM
I will have to say that it's going to be pretty good. It not going to be as good as Halo or some of the other games but it will be good.:) If you liked the movie you mite like the game.

P-Rock
09-03-2002, 02:48 PM
I didn't even know that it was coming out. I heard about it being cancelled for the Xbox.

DVDGNZ
09-05-2002, 02:17 AM
I really didn't pay this game any attention until I saw a video of it! It looks fast and fun to me.

Highlite23
09-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Been playing for a few hours at best, the game is alot of fun, fast and actionpacked like the movie, But..........

The controls are not very well designed IMO. this may loose potential gamers taking a continued interest in the game.

I want to play a while longer and see if it gets a little more manageble, and then post a review.

XboxGirl
09-05-2002, 06:41 PM
I bought the DVD and Xbox game "Blade 2" Yesterday... and I can honestly say.....

so listen up

Graphics: Excellent, Very realistic.
Controls: MAJOR NO NO! I hate it! It is to difficult... to control kicks and punches using that crap! I really dislike that part.
Sound: Good
Overall: Wonderful game, and I have to say this.... if there is a cheat out there to not die, then id be in heaven with this game. It wouldnt matter that... the controls lack.. and are difficult.... and hey.. so what if I am kicking the air..... or missing the vamps....with my hand to hand combat moves. ;)

errr! I LOVE THE GAME THOUGH!