PDA

View Full Version : More Dead to Rights help.

pimpineezhoes
09-03-2002, 09:07 AM
Im on the 6th chapter:

I am just past the part where you defuse all the bombs,and you are in the helicopter. When you seem to be hovering over a parking lot with a *****load of enemies on the ground. Is there any kinda of trick or tip I should use to kill all these guys. B/c Its like I dont have enough energy to get past this part. As soon as I kill them theres 6 more coming. Can somone give me some clues or something. Unless I have t o get perfect headshots on every single one, Im out of ideas.

RudedogX
09-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Just start working that gun. You should have the same amount of energy as everyone else does there. One of the things that I found was when they are in a group of sorts, shoot one two or three times, and take out the other one next to him, while the one that you shot is recovering and trying to get his bearing and then shoot the original one again until he's dead. Head shots are not easy to get, so it's almost a waste of time trying to get those.

whatsyourprob?
09-03-2002, 12:35 PM
and be easyon the stick! lil movements are good... i try to line up my crosshair so all i have to do is move it in one direction and ill be set up to hit 3 or 4 guys