PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to be rude but

darianX
09-03-2002, 10:17 AM
The placeholder page says teamxbox isn't dead, they're just having trouble..blah blah...then this: "Also, our programmer Monaarts suffered a pretty bad back injury at work and was out of commission for several days." I'm a programmer, and I just cannot imagine how you get a back injury sitting on your ass all day. ROFLMAO!!!

Zion
09-03-2002, 10:19 AM
Maybe he pulled a back muscle reaching for another Donut or Code Red?

Nato King
09-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Zion

Very funny Zion very funny.:)

XBOX MSSC
09-03-2002, 10:21 AM
That isn't funny, THIS is funny

Explosivo
09-03-2002, 10:28 AM
lol

Nonny
09-03-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Zion

lol....but they do have normal everday jobs like us too, he probably works in home depot or something...lol

BigGamer X
09-03-2002, 06:34 PM
I have one of those nasty jobs. If I had programming skills I would be saying "take this job and shove it !!" real fast!

Ulchie
09-03-2002, 06:53 PM
oh ya I totally understand
no programmer ever does ANY physical work at all.....:rolleyes:

XslayerX
09-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by darianX
The placeholder page says teamxbox isn't dead, they're just having trouble..blah blah...then this: "Also, our programmer Monaarts suffered a pretty bad back injury at work and was out of commission for several days." I'm a programmer, and I just cannot imagine how you get a back injury sitting on your ass all day. ROFLMAO!!!

So your saying you just sit on your ass all day? Fat ass. Not all programmers are low lifes like you dude, some got wives and another job. But yet again, since you know it all, you just sit on your ass all day and so does every other progammer :rolleyes:

darianX
09-04-2002, 09:22 AM
Why am I a low life because I sit in an office at a computer programming all day? I do have a wife and a kid, that has nothing to do with it. I know quite a few other coders who code full time. Furthermore I didn't say I know everything. Obviously the kiddies don't know how to read these days. I think xslayerx might be jealous of my position. I also believe that he is the only one who didn't find the humor in the post, which was the entire gist of it anyway. Silly me for thinking others might find it to be something to smile about.

OppiumNitrates
09-04-2002, 09:24 AM
maybe the guy was trying to help some hot ass secretary or some temp or co-worker lifting a box or somthing . . . . i doubt he pulled it sitting at his desk but he ya never know

darianX
09-04-2002, 09:26 AM
Hmmm...a hot secretary....too bad I don't have one of those :(

ShannonX
09-04-2002, 09:36 AM
there is a thread in off-topic already regarding this topic, go post about it in that thread, this one is closed.