PDA

View Full Version : A problem with the main quest

Black_Tek
09-03-2002, 09:03 PM
I am facing some problems with the Kajit in the St.Olms Canal....Even though I killed the Tax collector she still doesn't want to talk....I had spent some good money to raise her disposition to 100, but she still refuses....whats the problem ?

Dar
09-03-2002, 09:08 PM
Are you in the Morag Tong?

Black_Tek
09-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dar
Are you in the Morag Tong?

A very very good question....I wasn't there before when I didn't kill the Tax man...But now after I discovered their Secret Headquarter by a mistake one of them asked me to kill someone by poisoning him but I didn't....Another in Al'druhn asked me to convice the Denmer in The Mage guild to join...and I did convinced him....Maaaan u sharp....but till now I am only a follower but not an Assasin....Do you have any notes or tips to keep in mind?:rolleyes:

SlightlySycho
09-03-2002, 09:21 PM
You're not supposed to kill the TaxMan. You're supposed to tell him she went to the mainland [lie]. That'll get her talkin'.

Black_Tek
09-03-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
You're not supposed to kill the TaxMan. You're supposed to tell him she went to the mainland [lie]. That'll get her talkin'.
Don't worry....I have a backup......I killed him because I see her name when he asks me about her but not in the margin....I've been to them back and forth for 3 months...maaan they almost got me crazy....:)