PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite cars in this game here!

Nas
09-03-2002, 10:44 PM
Hi, i probably won't be buying this game (because of the lack of money) but i am definately going to rent it this weekend. i want you all to post your favorite cars that you've seen in this game so far!

But for one, i want to know.....is the 2-door Honda Civic...NOT the hatchback model..in this game? I love that car even though everyone and their grandma's drive one...but i still want it to be in the game! i was let down when it wasn't in GT3. also is the acura/honda integra in this game? thanks, peace

Snapple
09-04-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Nas
Hi, i probably won't be buying this game (because of the lack of money) but i am definately going to rent it this weekend. i want you all to post your favorite cars that you've seen in this game so far!

But for one, i want to know.....is the 2-door Honda Civic...NOT the hatchback model..in this game? I love that car even though everyone and their grandma's drive one...but i still want it to be in the game! i was let down when it wasn't in GT3. also is the acura/honda integra in this game? thanks, peace

oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk:confused: what game

nimm
09-04-2002, 09:23 AM
well, i don't think anyone but 'Nas' can be sure about this ... but if i had to guess - which i am doing right now - he means Sega GT which is supposed to be out today (at least where i live) :D

-peacE

BullitNC
09-04-2002, 11:13 PM
So far I've only driven about 4 cars, but my fave so far is definately the '72 (?) Lotus Europa Special. It's the little car in the pics with the boxy rear end, that almost looks like the back of an El Camino with a cover on it.

Nas
09-05-2002, 06:53 PM
my bad, i meant Sega GT2002:D
is the honda Civic in this game??

BullitNC
09-05-2002, 07:36 PM
Yes, Hondas available that I know of are Civics, NSX (Acura's in the US, but oh well), S2000, S800 (vintage), and a few others I can't remember. And yes, for Acuras and Hondas you can also get teh Type R versions.

Kortiz
09-06-2002, 09:07 PM
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS YES!

hehe i remember i modded out a civic hatchback in the old GT on DC, it was my first car....anyway they have the hatchback, wait i dont k now about the coupe version of the civic, rent it first lol, im bout to log, i will post when i get back from playing im bout to go play now!

Comic Book Guy
09-07-2002, 10:50 AM
Ford GT Concept is hands down the best car in the game. Fully modded its at least an 8 sec. car. Oh and in case you don't know which one it is it's the yellow car on the cover.

Kortiz
09-07-2002, 01:27 PM
hmmm, i got that car and i only got 9.975 in the 1/4 mile drag strip.

wonder what im doing wrong, i am using the high shift kit, might be what i need to change, was cheapest but seemed to do the best on the strip, reckon i was wrong......

my favorite cars are the Ford GT Concept and Lotus Exige, they both handle well and look awesome.

Comic Book Guy
09-07-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
hmmm, i got that car and i only got 9.975 in the 1/4 mile drag strip.

wonder what im doing wrong, i am using the high shift kit, might be what i need to change, was cheapest but seemed to do the best on the strip, reckon i was wrong......

my favorite cars are the Ford GT Concept and Lotus Exige, they both handle well and look awesome.

Yeah I haven't been able to get to 8 seconds yet because I can't pass that damn SS test. You're supposed to get some more goodies like nitrous and things. My record so far is 9.333!

Kortiz
09-07-2002, 04:52 PM
oops that was my chargers time, my GT concept is like 9.654 or something like that, i am still doing the S test, will prob do some more money making and selling some cars before i try at the S license, i want to trick out the regular mustang GT and the GT390

cant wait until i can buy that black GTconcept and the GT90, i remember that from NFS2, looks much better on GT2002

nemesYs
09-07-2002, 05:23 PM
My car selection is very ****ty so far.. but up to this point in the game ... I'm loving the little Mazda Cosmo Sport!! lol... All suped up 261hp of her.

Kortiz
09-07-2002, 06:07 PM
hey guys, goto the used parts area and look at the videos......buy the video that costs the most, it is a video of all the suped up cars, GT40, GTConcept, and 4 others including a Caspita.....LOOK AT THAT VIDEO and look at the Caspita, if you have the SS license you should buy it, unless you win it, and take that sucker for a spin....otherwise check this video out, Look at the spoiler in the back, Sega did a badass job here, trust me and take a look at the video, it costs like 150 bucks or sompin.....it is the most expensive video to buy, so check it out, VERY COOL!

Xracer
09-07-2002, 07:55 PM
that car is my biaaaaaaaatch.You can win it in the super car series
shushhhhh it's been my secret weapon so far