PDA

View Full Version : Id rather drive a Pinto than a Ford GT40!

GO BUCCS!!!
09-04-2002, 01:40 AM
HERE'S WHY SEGA GT2002 SUCKS!
yeah! that's right i'm "ranting" (God forgive me), but I'd rather drive a damn pinto at 80mph around 150 different tracks, that each take 10 minutes to get around (because of the length and depth of them) and have it be a sim. than drive a bunch of super cool 190mph exotic cars on 12 lame ass tracks.
DEAR SEGA:
HOW MUCH MORE LAMEASS-ARCADISH, AND REPETITIVE CAN YOU GET?!!?!?!
:mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

XboxGamers
09-04-2002, 01:45 AM
OMG!

Slacker
09-04-2002, 02:09 AM
the only thing I like about this game is the graphics so far, I won't make up my mind until I play it, but so far I put this title as a Maybe in the future, instead Im getting Turok and The thing , and Im still having fun with Rallisport so no need for a new racer unless I get PGR for cheap

GO BUCCS!!!
09-04-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Slacker
the only thing I like about this game is the graphics so far, I won't make up my mind until I play it, but so far I put this title as a Maybe in the future, instead Im getting Turok and The thing , and Im still having fun with Rallisport so no need for a new racer unless I get PGR for cheap good choice. i'm thinking about getting the thing as well, or maybe dead to rights. i watched the thing the other night on he sci-fi channel, and the commercials inbetween made me want to buy it. it looks cool on the pc box art as well.
who knows.
:eek: :confused: